1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Exile Guild <Challenge Mode> recruiting all!

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Darf, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Darf

Darf New Cupcake

First off a little bit about ourselves. Myself, a veteran MMO player from hardcore EQ1 progression to semi-hardcore raiding in WoW and the like. I also will be leading a raid team. My wife, Scarfy, is a super casual social player with no real intentions of raiding with us, but loves to converse with everyone. She'll be in charge of the recruiting. Roo(Leafygreen), is a sporadic player, but loves to play in groups. And Jon, our PVP guy. The 4 of us are part of the Challenge Mode machinima that is in pre-production now and will begin production as soon as the game is released.

The guild will be a mix of casual and hardcore players, anyone is welcome. People may form up their own raid teams and the leader will be responsible for their own teams discipline, repairs, consumables, etc. but guild bank and officer help will be available of course. Same goes for PVP! PVP teams are encouraged to form up as well. The goal here is to create a community of positive thinking, borderline obsessive players that are in it for the long haul. Raid leads, PVP leads and potenial officers and co-leaders, please feel free to PM me or add me to Skype: Darfler.

Feel free to submit an application at challengemode.enjin.com !​
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the guild, and don't forget to Register so people can see it faster and better :up:
  3. Darf

Darf New Cupcake

Done! :)