1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA Exile Hardcore/Semi-Hardcore

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Shahotinaro, May 28, 2014.

1. Shahotinaro

Shahotinaro New Cupcake

Hi there, I am looking for a guild to start out with for the launch of Wildstar and continue raiding with afterwards. I am located in PST and would prefer a later raid schedule but I am pretty flexible and can make almost any raid time.

Guild Requirements:
    • A strong group of raiders who do not cause drama.
    • Raid leaders who have experience and put the group ahead of any one individual.
    • Desire to be in the top 100.
    • A loot system that is set.
    • Guild that is here to stay and not dissolve in a few months.
    Guild Preferences:
    • More than 1 raid group for alts and such.
    • Allow friends who are casual to join and partake in alt raids from time to time.
    • Active chat including VOIP and/or in-game.
    About Me:

I love to be on the cutting edge of progression with both raid clears and class development. I don't mind spending hours clearing the most current content and finding out the best strategy on how to take down that pesky boss. Along with that I am always trying to push myself further so I spend time min/maxing and accept constructive criticism. I focus on PvE content but I also enjoy PvP here and there. I will be leveling up my Spellslinger as DPS but once I hit 50 I will switch to healing for content.

Experience:

The MMOs that I have played are EQ, EQ2, Lineage 2, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2 and WoW. I did the majority of my WoW raiding during BC and WotLK as a resto druid and holy/disc priest. During that time I was part of many server first kills and US/World top 100 kills. I know what it takes to be successful in progression raiding and will bring that to your current raid team.

Other Notes:

I do have some friends who are going to be playing Wildstar, but most of them are casual and not interesting in progression at all. They would like to raid once in a while which is why I would like a guild that has more than 1 team or a raid for alts.

*Feel free to send me a PM if you want to discuss anything in more detail.
  2. Fierce

Fierce New Cupcake

Hey there. Our guild, FRAG is PvE focused, going Exiles and semi-hardcore. To simply put, our guild meets all of those requirements and preferences. The only small problem is, we use EST scheduled raid times, 8PM - 11PM. Since you said you can make it to almost any raid time, I thought I should post anyway.

You can check out our guild website -

http://frag-guild.enjin.com/home

If all sounds good, drop an app. Though we only have 1-2 spellslinger healer spots open for the hardcores group, they might get taken anytime.. so you may have to hurry on that if you're interested. Still need quite a few SS DPS though.
  3. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

Check us out, our raid times is planned to start around 8PM EST, and we're a semi-hardcore guild. This means we don't kick players for not wanting to progress as quickly as other, but we get what want to get done...done! We have a variety of player types from hardcores, to family and friends! You can't go wrong playing with us! We'll be rolling on a PvP Server most likely Pergo since we choose to not ignore any content the game has to offer.

IF you have any questions or concerns just let me know!