1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA Exile Medic dps/heal seeking a hardcore/semi-hardcore guild on Pergo. 7pm pacific or later.

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Khaotik, May 23, 2014.

1. Khaotik

Khaotik New Cupcake

Name: Khaotik
    Location/Time zone: Los Angeles, Ca. Pacific standard time
    Language: English
    Desired Guild Type: PvE (raid)//Organized pvp
    Desired Server: Pergo
    Desired Faction: Exile
    Desired Play style: Semi-hardcore//hardcore
    My Availability: any time after 7pm pst
    What I want in a guild: I am seeking a guild with strong/capable leadership in its officers and GM. They need to have a strong gaming background based on fair gameplay, ability to delegate, confidence, and commitment to be the best they can be.
    About Me: Hello and well met! I have been playing the MMO genre with games that include DAoC, Shadowbane, CoH, Aion, WoW, SWtoR, and Rift.

I have raided as a Tank, Healer and Dps. My hope is to play a Medic class with a Dps main and Healing offset. I enjoy positive criticism and do enjoy folks with a sense of humor. If your guild is seeking a dps/healer and have these aforementioned requirements, please let me know on this thread. i will be updating and checking here periodically.
  2. Khaotik

Khaotik New Cupcake

3. Khaotik

Khaotik New Cupcake

4. Khaotik

Khaotik New Cupcake

5. Khaotik

Khaotik New Cupcake

6. Khaotik

Khaotik New Cupcake

7. Khaotik

Khaotik New Cupcake

8. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

We are a worldwide (NA/EU) cross faction guild/community with over 300+ members. WildStar focus on PvE and PvP content. In WildStar our aim is getting the server firsts on Dominion and Exiles in PvE raiding. We are already deep into the prep-work for raiding with more than 4 raid groups across both factions in our NA division. We are currently expanding our ranks in the EU division. In PvP we are currently setting up teams for Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas and Warplots, with the focus on becoming a force in competitive gaming. Our aim is to establish a unified guild circle with the objective of working together on endgame content; for instance, organizing massive guild vs guild Warplot battles and 40M raiding. Apart from being a hardcore guild we are also a casual guild, because we understand that sometimes real life does comes first. In the end we want all our members to enjoy the game and what it has to offer at launch no matter if you are hardcore or a casual gamer. Visit us at http://www.exinferno.com/

This is the Raid I will be running, but if these times do not work for you, plz check out exinferno.com

Exile - PVE - Raid Group 2 S.H.I.E.L.D.
    - Progression - - Schedule
    Sun, Wed, and a tentative Mon @ 8-11 PST [11-2 EST]
    Show up 20-30 min early to make sure you're ready to go. <REDACTED>, shower, and shave before hand.
  9. Khaotik

Khaotik New Cupcake

Thanks for posting your guild in my thread. Your guild looks great, just curious if you will establishing your guild on Pergo server.
  10. Khaotik

Khaotik New Cupcake

11. Bulde

Bulde New Cupcake

Hey Khaotik,

It looks like we have a lot in common based on your past gaming experience. We are a collection of very experienced players who have been performing as a tight-knit group over many years and many different games. We are recruiting so hit us up on our website. Our info below:

Guild Name: <Koil>
    Guild Website: koil.guildlaunch.com
    Faction: Exile
    Server: Pergo server

-Bulde
  12. Kazehana

Kazehana New Cupcake

Good morning Khaotik,

I think your demands for an experienced, efficient guild that has a good time and raids between certain hours is not too far-fetched. In fact, I think it is almost everything we have. I'd love for you to consider us!

<Demented Asylum> is a 40-man raiding guild going to Pergo on launch. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 7-10 pm PST (9-12 EST). We are pretty fun and talk often even outside of games. We're focused min-max raiders when it's time to down a boss, outside of raids we are relaxed and let the good times roll.

Our officers take their assigned roles seriously and communicate often (even by phone) to make sure that our guild runs smoothly and players have what they need. We have no cliques, no drama, and no egos. We're an older crowd (late 20s and up) and have lots of raiding experience as well as an understanding that we all get called to the raid of Real Life sometimes (that Wife boss is a killer, I tell ya).

Does this sound good to you, Khaotik? I have a small fact I've been withholding in the last couple of paragraphs. We really are a good guild and Ryuho and myself are looking for some awesome players to join. Our application process is simple, no long biographies to write (you get to talk to us first so we can see if we mesh with each other before you make a decision).

BUT. But, here's the thing. We...are...a...dominion guild. If you are willing to try the other faction, just send me a pm or visit our website:

http://www.dementedasylum.com

Best of luck to you on your guild hunt!
  13. Zippo11

Zippo11 New Cupcake