1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Exile(Orias)Medic LF PST Guild

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Hugmymagic, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Hugmymagic

Hugmymagic New Cupcake

I am looking for a PST time based active guild to enjoy Wildstar with. I come from a long gaming history before and thru vanilla WoW with 25 man raiding, 2+ years of SWTOR completing 5 of 6 raid/dungeons along with many Team based online gaming dating back to the '90s. Anyone remember Tribes and Tribes2?? Loved my HO =)... I've like playing Heals most (have tanked too) because I love the challenge playing the most needed rolls. I am raising a Medic atm (level 49 as of 6-30) and also have a level 30 Stalker alt.

I don't just play for the gear, but for fun with good people. This isn't a single player game and frankly I just don't solo pug 5 man anything in this game. Tried that and still to much drama for me. I'd rather learn the ropes with mature guild mates, not pug children. I'm a good skilled player still learning this game too and I'm looking forward to doing 20 and 40 man raids. I'm in no rush for end game content but it is certainly what I want to work towards.

I have TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, and Mumble and I do enjoy communicating and making new friendships.

I'm always willing to learn to maximize my potential and I always willing to work with others who may need/want help in any way I can. I'm mature enough to be drama free and I don't mind web applications either. I'm on 7 nights a week at about 8pm PST until 1am week nights and some times later on the weekends meaning I am very active in this game. If I sound like the dedicated healer your looking for to help with your guild community, please respond to this or pm/mail me in game to NurseRozzeta.

Thanks for reading. Hope to see you in game.
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2014