1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

[Exile - Pago] LF Semi-Hardcore PvX

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Syens, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Syens

Syens New Cupcake

Hello, I am an experienced MMO player and raider of many years, looking for a structured and quality Guild for Wildstar.

I am an ex "hardcore" raider looking for like-minded individuals who simply just don't have the time or permitting schedule to progress competitively anymore, but still want to see ALL content successfully. I don't care how many world firsts you have, how many hours you put in, or how many seasons you've made gladiator. I am looking for flexibility, reliability, and people willing to learn and TEACH their classes. I am an avid theorycrafter and expect the same of my guildmates.

I am an Engineer with plans to DPS but am also willing to tank. I have vast experience in all roles, so I also understand raid needs and may be willing to be persuaded in filling other shoes if needed.

I would also like to find a guild that is interested in forming weekly Warplot groups.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
    Malisent likes this.
  2. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

Hi there friend I sent you a private message on here with some information about us :)