1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA Experienced Guild Leader - Looking to form Guild

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by AverageZero, Feb 17, 2014.

1. AverageZero

AverageZero New Cupcake

Looking for Mature Adults who have plans to play and would like to get in on the ground floor with a brand new guild.

Nothing set in stone just yet, Wanted to see if I can find some like minded folks who want to help form up a solid group and be a part of something from the start rather then join a large already established guild where they may feel lost in the crowd.

I am 37 years old, So would want to form a adult only guild. I am Semi-Hardcore. Have been in very casual and very hardcore guilds in the past. Have seen Server/World Firsts in some games, while in others I took a much more relaxed solo approach.

Want to put together a group where we push content. But do not come at it as a 2nd job. Games are made for us to enjoy and have a place to get away from reality and unwind. I see no fun in being an Elitest and feeling the stress of what comes with a Fully Hardcore Guild.

I want a place where we can make new friends, somewhat of a 2nd family. Where I know I can log on, have like minded people to enjoy the game with for years to come, even long after Wildstar.

If this sounds like something your interested in, please leave a reply and we can get into more details.

Thanks
  2. Winsyde

Winsyde New Cupcake

I might be interested. I only say might because I havent actually chosen a side yet.
  3. AverageZero

AverageZero New Cupcake

Sounds good, Let me know when you decide. I was unsure myself until I got a chance to try them out.
  4. Winsyde

Winsyde New Cupcake

I'm actually leaning more towards Exile at the moment but in the end I really dont care to much. I was in last weekends Stress Test and have played on both sides. Actually kind of like the look of the Exile races a little better. Chua would be the only reason I'd go Dominion atm.
  5. Winsyde

Winsyde New Cupcake

Actually just talked to a friend of mine. We'll join up with ya. He wants Exiles though. If thats cool.
  6. AverageZero

AverageZero New Cupcake

Cool Coo, Exiles is what I had planned, I feel the same as you, After Stress test this past weekend I leaned towards Exiles mainly due to the looks of the races first.. I will send you a PM and we can discuss things in more detail. Hopefully we can bring in a few more people and build it into something more substantial while we await a release date.
  7. AverageZero

AverageZero New Cupcake

Just wanted to update, We have got a guild in the works. Still looking for 1-2 more people who want to help as Officers so we have a strong core of leaders. We are currently deciding between 1 of 2 names for the guild. Once we decide we will post a formal recruitment thread. If you are interested in helping lead. or just being a member feel free to reply
  8. WorkHorse

WorkHorse New Cupcake

Good luck with this man. Starting a guild is usually tough, even if you have a team to help you.
  9. Anthremar

Anthremar New Cupcake

37 here as well, though I have a wife & 3 ducklings who take most of my "focused" time prior to 9 or 10 pm pacific, so I'm a late night gamer, who also has a lot of heroic raiding experience but on a much tighter schedule these days.

Do you have an anticipation of what time zone most of the scheduled events might take place? Or plans perhaps for the guild to eventually grow large enough to have separate early-evening and late-night/oceanic teams?

I cannot confirm or deny any present access to WS servers - but would certainly like to be in touch about this venture, thanks.

(I just can't get into the Dommie mindset - underdogs all the way for me)