1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Experienced raid tank/healer looking for guild

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by CarrytheseNooBz, Mar 9, 2013.

1. CarrytheseNooBz

CarrytheseNooBz New Cupcake

Hi all, I'd like to start off by saying thanks for opening the thread. I consider myself the Ray Lewis of tanks so only serious guilds and offers will be accepted. I started playing video games when I was 10 years old and not once have I even tried a DPS class or role. I like to mix it up and get in the faces of the biggest monsters in the game. I stopped playing WoW about 2 years ago while my guild was progressing in ulduar. I left the game because I joined the armed forces and didn't have time to commit. I now have plenty of time to commit and the knowledge and skill to go with it. You can reply with details to this thread and then further communication can be done via Skype/email. I want to get to know my future guild! Thanks for the consideration.

CTN
  2. Fate Flyer

Fate Flyer "That" Cupcake

Oh, boy... Well, welcome to WSC! That's some name. :cautious:

May the bidding begin! :)
    Joukehainen likes this.
  3. Ashiktara

Ashiktara Cupcake

Hello welcome to the forums. If you are still looking for a guild I have started a guild with my boyfriend and some family/friends. the websites a little empty as of right now but it will fill in as the game comes closer to launch !
    Dysfunctional (Guild Recruitment)

Also here is the website

Dysfunctional Website

Also if you have any questions feel free to message me. We look forward to hearing from you and hope you enjoy your stay at WildStar Online
  4. CarrytheseNooBz

Thank you for your interest Ashiktara. I am looking for something just a bit more hard core. No offense to your guild intended at all and I hope you succeed, however things like PvP servers and set player groups of more than 1 or 2 that start a group are key to its success. I have a few buddies who are looking to play, but we are looking for something per-established or a group of equal size to combine with and use checks and balances to make that powerful guild everyone envies.
  5. Azzurri

Azzurri Podcaster

I was going to make a joke about Ray Lewis, but I rather not.
    JarNod likes this.
  6. CarrytheseNooBz

Not sure what you could say about him other than he's one of the best to ever play in almost every aspect, shoot!
  7. Ashiktara

Ashiktara Cupcake

lol ok well you can keep your hardcore if you want. Raiding 3-4 days a week for 3 hours at a time with an experienced group is what i prefer. After bieng in a guild that just threw their face at content every night of the week for 4 hours. i learned to hate raiding for a while. I realised quality players can minimize progression time. anyways no Offense bck in anyway. i just think raiding every night of the week is silly.
  8. CarrytheseNooBz

Thats ok, different types of guilds for different types of people. Good luck!
  9. InnocentCivilian

InnocentCivilian "That" Cupcake

3-4 days a week is still a lot by my standard, haha!

I wish I had that much time T______T

Welcome to the forums, Carrythesenoobz! ^___^
  10. Ashiktara

Ashiktara Cupcake

ya it is thats y i call it semi hardcore :p its like a part time job
  11. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Welcome to WSC, good luck with the guild search. :)
  12. CarrytheseNooBz

Thanks for the love everyone. And so future readers don't get the wrong idea; I'm not looking for an every day raiding guild. I'm looking for a raiding guild that WILL raid every night if needed to complete progression, a guild that can be flexible with raid dates and times and still get cooperation. It really depends on the players. I'm also looking to be on a PvP server.
  13. CarrytheseNooBz

Ill look at serious players who want to create a guild as well. BUMP
  14. Wreck

Wreck Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome to the best place to be outside of Nexus. :)
    CarrytheseNooBz, our guild (Prepared) is an EU guild that will focus mainly on elder game and competitive raiding on a whole server scale, maybe world if we can. We will PvP in all of its current known forms while not raiding. We currently have 25+ very active members (after inactive members clean up).

Visit prepared-guild.com and check us out :)
  15. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Welcome! Sit back, relax, and enjoy your stay.
  16. Lenumi

Lenumi Cupcake

Welcome to WSC :down: CarrytheseNooBz!
    Hope that you are able to find the guild that you are looking for in the many that are already here but.....
    I can't just let it end like that :). I represent the family-friend and great guild of Order of Divinity or OoD for short. We have been an active guild in many other games such as GW2 and SWOTOR. At the moment most of the community is on Tera.

http://oodgaming.com/home

We are always looking for fresh new faces that expand the guild to the next level. As well we have certain principles that all the guild honors and respect to make our guild a casual yet family-friendly.

http://oodgaming.com/forum/m/1993261/viewthread/944314-founding-principles-order-divinity

Hopefully when you see the links and all you will hopefully come to love our guild and join if not then you will still have the thanks from all of us that you still considered us as a potential guild :)

Always Welcome,​
    Lenumi​
  17. HoneyBadger

HoneyBadger Cupcake

Whale---

Uh, I mean Welcome!
  18. CarrytheseNooBz

Thank you :) still looking. NA PvP servers exile playing a warrior... Whos looking for that. I'll be your main granok.
  19. CarrytheseNooBz

I also come with some fellow marines who will be joining the fight! Leggo exile!
  20. The Lonely Angel

The Lonely Angel New Cupcake

Howdy are you around?