1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Experienced raid tank/healer looking for guild

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by CarrytheseNooBz, Mar 9, 2013.

1. CarrytheseNooBz

CarrytheseNooBz New Cupcake

Yes I usually only check the forum once a day, more on weekends. About your guild. I am all about hardcore, and if you show me what you have so far, and let me know a bit more information about your guild and your plans I would consider you. Like I said earlier I have a few people that will be coming with me. We don't all expect a leadership role. I do though. So all of your information and plans and how I fit in with those plans would be what I want to hear. I dont need a novel just some simple <REDACTED>.
  2. CarrytheseNooBz

I love your website :)
  3. Lenumi

Lenumi Cupcake

Thank you very much at the moment its a Tera theme since most of the guild is in there at the moment but we are planning at the moment to make it a dual theme of Tera and Wildstar :D
    So what did you think of our guild, was it something that interested you sir :)
  4. The Lonely Angel

The Lonely Angel New Cupcake

i sent u a conversation
  5. thrastorm7

thrastorm7 Cupcake-About-Town

If you plan to play on EU PVP servers, search no more..... www.prepared-guild.com
  6. CarrytheseNooBz

EU servers time might throw me off. Im not sure of the time difference. I'm east coast US. Lets say your raid times were at 8:00 PM, what time would raids be for me?
  7. Haversham

Haversham Cupcake-About-Town

Well, if you go GMT you're looking at +4 hours (since it's daylight savings here), so 12am.