1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Experienced raider looking for progression guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by gdii, May 20, 2014.

1. gdii

gdii New Cupcake

Hello,

I have played quite a few MMO (Warcraft, EQ, GW2, Rift, SWTOR) and currently looking for a progressive raiding guild. The highest ranking raiding guild I was part of as a main raider was Terrible Idea in Rift which was a top 5 progression guild as a DPS Warrior. I had 100% attendance during 5x/week progression runs. I am very dedicated to the raiding aspect and know what it takes to succeed in order to progress and to try and push for world/server firsts.

In Wildstar I am leaning on playing a Spellslinger DPS, dosn't matter on which side. I am very flexible and will spec according to what the guild needs. The only issue I had finding a guild so far is that I work an evening schedule 3-11 EST, as most raid starting at 7 EST or 7 PST it has been hard finding a group.

I am available anytime during the weekends

With that being said I am looking for a hardcore raiding guild that start raids at 8:30/9 PST or ends before 11am PST. I would also definately consider European or Australian guilds that play when I am home.

If anyone raids at those times and is interested/would like more information, please PM me
  2. Kazehana

Kazehana New Cupcake

Hey Gdii,

Unfortunately our raid times are too early for you but I wanted to give you a free post bump. I know the pains of working an evening shift. I wish you the best of luck.
  3. Dejoblue

Dejoblue New Cupcake

VII is a competitive hardcore 40 man raiding guild on the NA Widow PVP server seeking only the best players for WildStar.

Most of our guild members are in their late twenties to mid thirties and are experienced raiders going back to UO, EQ and Classic WoW. These games saw most of us leading the way in world/server first guilds;

Time Zone: EST, CST, MST, PST

Raid Times: One consecutive raid from 7 PM EST(7 - 3 AM EST) - 12 MN PST(8 - 12 MN PST) the EST raiders drop out and we fill with PST raiders and continue. Two 3 hour blocks, 6 hours total with a 1 hour break in the middle. Raid either time or the whole damned thing.

EST

Sun - Thu: 7 PM - 11 PM

Fri & Sat: OFF

PST

Sun - Thu: 8:00 PM - 12:00 MN

Fri & Sat: OFF

Visual Guide:

EST: [7 - 8 Invites] [8 - 11 Raid] [11 - 12 Break/Invites] [12 - 3 Raid]

PST: ______________________________ [8 - 9 Invites] [9 - 12 Raid]