1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU Experienced Raider looking for semi-hardcore / hardcore Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Aari, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Aari

Aari Cupcake-About-Town

Hey guys,

i'm currently looking for a semi-hardcore / hardcore raiding guild.

I will be able to raid on every evening starting 4 PM GMT+1 until 11PM/Midnight.
    Weekends are completly free for raiding as well.
    I do not mind raiding 5 Days+ per week for progression.

In my past I have been hardcore raiding in WoW starting mid Vanilla until mid WotLK. Ranking most server-firstkills in TBC and WotLK (Until Ulduar). I've been Raidassist and Classleader for Warriors starting with TBC.
    After WoW I have not done any hardcore raiding.
    Other MMO's I have been playing since then are Aion, Tera (EU/NA First Kelsaik 5man and Queen) and B&S (Korea).
    In Wildstar I would like to play DPS Stalker or Warrior but I do not mind playing a different class if it is needed for the raid.

Thank you :)
  2. Xaine

Xaine Cupcake

Sent you a PM.

You seem to be exactly the type of person we're looking for. :)
  3. Athea

Athea New Cupcake

Hey there mate,

I hate to spam a guild recruitment macro really, but it's the best way to explain what we are like unless i was to talk to you over teamspeak. So here goes :)

Prepared - a PvE/PvP Guild, founded back in 2007 in World Of Warcraft, quickly managed to be among the best Guilds in the server. At our peak we became number 92 Guild Worldwide (During Ulduar for those aware with the content at that time).
    Every instance was cleared in Hardmode before Nerf and some worth to mention achievements include Yogg Saron 0 keepers, Sartharion 3 Drakes, Malygos under 5 minutes among others.

Our Goal now is to continue the tradition and succeed in Wildstar, thus we need more people to enhance our already strong core of raiders. Our raiding schedule is:

Monday: 19-23 GMT
    Wednesday: 19-23 GMT
    Thursday: 19-23 GMT

Optional Raid Day (Like WOW If the reset is on wednesday and we are super close to a progression kill or maybe an alt raid)
    Tuesday: 20-22 GMT

What we need from you:
    - Previous MMO Heroic/hard mode raiding experience
    - Developing complete knowledge of your Wildstar class, backed up with theorycrafting and willingness to go the extra mile to learn the ins and outs of your class' specs
    - Making a mistake on progress is fine as long as you have the ability to own up to it and explain how you're going to fix it (and actually fix it)
    - Sitting out of raids when needed, 20 mans/40 mans occasionally will require very stringent setups so we rotate players as needed - however exceptional performance is a priority
    - Consistent attendance, as a 3 raid/week guild we require nearly 100%

We are a progression guild, we are looking to be among the best of 3day a week raiding with the atmosphere and fun to boot - that is aided by the fact the core has been together for such a long time.

For more information please visit www.prepared-online.com and/or inbox