1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Extra Life, Extra Time!

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by gentlestar, Nov 5, 2013.

1. gentlestar

gentlestar Admin's Wifey - Do Not Aggro!

Hello Everyone,

As you may know we did an Extra Life charity event and during this time the donation website went down for over 6 hours due to a DDOS attack. Zap and I talked about it and we want to give the kids as much chance as possible to make up that lost time. We will be redoing 6 of those hours on saturday November 9th right after the wildstar live stream. I believe 2 hours of Smite, 2 hours Neverwinter and 2 hours TF2 .. we still have free codes and tshirts to give away during this time also.

I am looking for 3 guild leaders or active streamers in your guild that would like to stream with Zap during this time and help direct people to the donation site. It doesn't have to be people from the same guild, I'm sure everyone can team up for the kids without issues. So even if you are the only one in your guild that streams, drop me a line!

If you are interested, Please send me a conversation on here so I can plan and organize this for saturday!

Thank you!
    gentlestar
    Kataryna likes this.
  2. Blankspace

Blankspace WTB Fun Forum Title

Subterfuge Vanguard will be sending people. I don't have Neverwinter but I do have Smite and TF2. I'll poke the Guild about who wants to come help out for dem kids.
  3. gentlestar

gentlestar Admin's Wifey - Do Not Aggro!

Neverwinter is pretty good :-P

But we still have codes for that and smite .. promised they would get handed out during streaming of those games ..

TF2 we will hand out a rowsdower hat from anhrez and a few wildstar t-shirts..

Let me know who is up for streaming then.. didn't want to bother your team 2 Saturdays in a row lol
  4. Blankspace

Blankspace WTB Fun Forum Title

I won't be around personally but I'm hoping that someone else is around interested in helping out. We're still looking ;)
  5. Freelancer

Freelancer Cupcake-About-Town

If still needed, I can help promote such an event.

We have two lists of streamers, one at our sponsored team page @ www.twitch.tv/team/teamlegacy (listing being reworked) and our own list of dedicated Wildstar streamers - http://teamlegacy.net/streams

Let me know via PM, and regardless, you are doing wonderful work.