1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Song Fan Made Song (youtube)

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Kobrashade, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Kobrashade

Kobrashade New Cupcake

Hi WSC, I have been following Wildstar for quite some time. They have a great Dev team and Game concept, we can't wait. Anyway, I make music and made a song dedicated to Wildstar using some bits of vocal audio from the original trailer added in. I hope you all like it!

UPDATE :up:
    All the support and Feedback inspired me to do some more! I decided to star working on "theme" music for the Dev Speak Class Videos. First up is the Medic! I got an Electro, Dance, Tron feel and felt it matched the club color lasers and light visuals! I hope you enjoy =D

Jech, Pascal, Inukeu and 1 other person like this.
  2. Jech

Jech New Cupcake

That was really good. Do you plan to do more?
    Kobrashade likes this.
  3. Kobrashade

Kobrashade New Cupcake

Thanks a ton Jech!

I would love to do more actually! I just didn't know the logistics of which videos I could use, but I also plan to make some for any guilds or players that would love to have their own song to fit their toon/guild. But I am working on Some more Wildstar fan music.
  4. Taher

Taher Cupcake

HOLY <REDACTED>. That was EPIC. 1:04 onwards looked great, along with the blast at 2:40 going great with the music. Somehow it just matched so perfectly. Great job man, subbing ASAP and keep making more!
    Kobrashade likes this.
  5. Kobrashade

Kobrashade New Cupcake

Thanks so much Taher! I am glad it came across pretty well ;) I was hoping to line some of that stuff up!

Much Appreciated and You guys have already inspired me, I am definitely going to work on some more. Thanks WS Friends!
  6. Inukeu

Inukeu Well-Known Cupcake

wow nice job :up:
    Kobrashade likes this.
  7. Pascal

Pascal New Cupcake

That was awesome! Could never do something like this myself. Would love to hear more. ^^
    Kobrashade likes this.
  8. Kobrashade

Kobrashade New Cupcake

Thank you Inukeu and Pascal! I am happy you guys liked it and much appreciated! I will try to work on more this weekend, it was a blast and anything to pump up Wildstar
  9. Kobrashade

Kobrashade New Cupcake

All the support and Feedback inspired me to do some more! I decided to star working on "theme" music for the Dev Speak Class Videos. First up is the Medic! I got an Electro, Dance, Tron feel and felt it matched the club color lasers and light visuals! I hope you enjoy =D

Vipertrek likes this.