1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Fantastic.

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Juno, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Juno

Juno New Cupcake

Okay, so... all I've seen is the cinematic trailer for the game, but that was enough for me to plunk myself down somewhere Wildstar related to keep tabs on this game. Plus, I'm really a fan of Xenforo after the Firefall forums implemented them. But yeah, it's the trailer that got me, but I'm certainly interested even if I'm so far in the dark.

...so I think I will go do some catching up on the game now.
  2. Mr.Mike

Mr.Mike Original Founder

Hey Juno and welcome to WildStar Central!

If you haven't already drop by the chat room and say hello.
  3. Juno

Juno New Cupcake

Yep! That was my immediate next stop once I found this place, it's perfect that the chat was on Globalgamers for me so my IRC client doesn't get mega-cluttered.
  4. Oabe

Oabe Cupcake-About-Town

juno welcome already see you have found the irc, i should be in there almost always
  5. Juno

Juno New Cupcake

You will likely see me in there constantly. I follow one other game that uses Globalgamers so far, and I tend to idle in those channels as much as I can. So! I will definitely poke at people in those chats when need be.