1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA FCON ONE - PvX Guild

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Arawulf, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Arawulf

Arawulf Owner of WildStarFans.net

[​IMG]

FCON ONE is an Exile guild located in North America. Our aim is to form community of mature MMO players focused on experiencing the diversity of content WildStar has to offer. We're not a "hardcore" guild and understand the importance of putting RL first, but there is always a commitment to excellence and playing well as a team. Raid and PvP teams are expected to know their class and play nice with others. We also welcome non-raiding friends as well for those that prefer to play some of the more social and less-demanding aspects WildStar (i.e., Housing, Solo PvE, Etc.)

Recruitment: OPEN, Referrals Preferred

DETAILS:
    GUILD LEADER: Arawulf
    TIME ZONE: Eastern
    FACTION: Exile
    FOCUS: Both PvE and PvP
    PLAYSTYLE: Raiding 3 nights per week (9:30 PM to Midnight 'ish Eastern) with Weekend PvP focus. Friends, family and other play-styles are welcome also.

For guild rules and additional specifics, please visit our website.
    Khalixo and teh_ninjaneer like this.
  2. teh_ninjaneer

teh_ninjaneer Cupcake-About-Town

I will visit your website. I will read your guild rules and additional specifics.

I just might be interested.
    Khalixo and Arawulf like this.
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the Guild and don't forget to Register on the all guilds thread so people can see it even faster and better :up: