1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Fear the Heals!!!

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Foxxyness1, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Foxxyness1

Foxxyness1 Cupcake

Just to let everyone know I will be bringing the fear in the form of heals... Also note that the first part is very serious, but by the time I get to the end I will show the fun side of myself. :p

I play the healer because of 4 reasons. Reason.
    1: Not many people play this role because the healer, or the tank are the first people to be blamed if something does not go as planned.
    2: I play this because it is underestimated as being able to preform multiple duties...
    3: I play because I enjoy hearing people say that I am one of the best, and most useful healers they have ever had.
    4: Last but not least I play because a lot of people don't think a healer can Lead just as well as a Tank. But in some cases they can do just as good, if not even better. I take enjoyment out of knowing I can help lead people to victory even though I am sitting in the back line...

I have played a few mmo's in my time and I will give a few examples of what I think are notable accomplishments I managed to do in WoW.

In WoW I was that fully raid geared Holy Pally that would 1 v 1 rogues, and mages that were also fully raid geared for fun. I would say about 95% of those matches I won, though it took a long, long time. I was also the Holy Pally that would get bored at end game dungeons so I would switch to tank off spec, while still wearing all of my healing gear, and I would proceed to tank, and heal at the same time. I still managed to complete the instances. I was also the Holy Pally that got to 1600 arena ranking with just having full raid gear, and no PvP gear. My arena partner was also in full raid gear and played as a rogue. I was also the Holy Pally that did more than what I needed to do in raids. I would toss out extra heals to non tanks when possible even though I was the designated tank healer. I also stunned, taunted, and kited adds that needed to be dealt with in boss fights, while also healing.

I always have been, and always will be continuing to go above and beyond what people tell me I should be focusing on. I have done more than what people expected I was capable of, and I will continue to do so and give healers everywhere a good name.

Even though I take my healing seriously, I can be a bit mentally crazy, and may or may not have laughing fits now and then when I am attempting something that people think is impossible. So if you see a healer with the name Foxxyness, or other similar variations be warned... You may have the weirdest, and maybe the funniest adventure of all time... :p

Now be warned. Even though this all seems very neat, and somewhat nicely put together I am a complete wreck when I talk to people normally. What you see so far has taken like 4 hours of intense work, and revision because I do not do well with staying focused... The only time I get focused is when I go into raid healing mode. After that I am easily distracted by everything, and anything.

So yea... If you made it though, and read this entire post I am surprised, and congratulations! Also do not trust the bunny eared people when this game comes out... I think they are going to cause many shenanigans, and are not to trusted... And last but not least as a bonus tid bit of information, I think Cockney is evil, and anyone that uses it should not be trusted either... If you understand that, congratulations again! Okay I'm done now, Bye! :)
  2. PsiGun

PsiGun Cupcake

First off Welcome! There is nothing wrong with being an overachiever! Long as you keep that bar set for yourself. If you can raise others to that level awesome but just dont expect that level out of everyone. I dont play a game to be bad at it but Im definitely not a number cruncher LoL!

I love healers. They keep me alive whats not to like?
  3. Foxxyness1

Foxxyness1 Cupcake

Thank you! And just to put you and others at ease of mind, I do not expect the same level out of everyone. I understand others don't take things as serious when it comes to raiding. I just like to pick up the slack. Makes me feel special, and what not. :)
  4. Maddog Charlie

Maddog Charlie Cupcake-About-Town

Good LOL cause Im ok with pretty much anything, giant bugs, huge robots, flesh eating zombies literally anything ...........except things which move fast, like.....

Traffic
    TV Shows
    Advertisments
    Any of the previous named creatures that are moving fast
    Trains
    Planes
    Monitor displays
    Fast food
    Magic tricks (too fast for me)
    Escalators
    Those motorized cart things at Walmart
    Clouds in the sky (slow is ok)
    Wind (in the sky, I have a hunch this effects the previous item but cant be sure)
    The cursor when I type too fast
    Ants......they are just way to fast for insects, its not right
    Seasons ....Im not sure but Im sure they are moving faster

So likely I will be behind you most (if not all) the time LOL unless its standing still and then its DOOMED :) [[ Activating turret mode ]]
  5. WildZhen

WildZhen Cupcake-About-Town

Disclaimer: WSC does not condone the views on this arrogant text !!!

Healers are the best they are the only ones in a group that know how to play... Yeah I said it my EGO is like the sahara my skill like the Niagara falls beautiful on the outside extreme on the inside Mouhahahahaha !!! BAZYNGA (If you have no idea where it comes from y'all need to catch on with Big Ban theory lol)

Now seriously welcome dear healer you will have a lot of work in the future since Leroy Jenkins spirits is still inside some tanks and also dps (WTF?!...I know right...) I don't doubt you will find work on Nexus ^^. The unemployment rate on Nexus is near ZERO (XD) I bet some of our politics dream of having that...matter of fact we should all dream of having that ^^.

Anyway I, Zhen the wild have welcomed you...So what are you waiting for ^^
    Take a beer and some cheetos and relax !!!!
  6. Black Wolf

Black Wolf Super Cupcake

A bit of an arrogant introduction, but welcome anyway. Have fun!
  7. ObliviousPrime

ObliviousPrime "That" Cupcake

welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here :)
    Slightly worried that you might be one of the uber healers that yell at me (and other poor misunderstood DPS) in raids :(

:p
  8. Foxxyness1

Foxxyness1 Cupcake

Nopes. I am not the kind to yell at someone. I am more the kind that takes it upon myself to pick up the slack. In games past when people are suppose to be interrupting certain boss spells I would do it otherwise half the time it did not get done. Rather than complaining which will never achieve anything I do it myself. In fact I am usually the one being yelled at due to me doing more than I am suppose to. As one of my raid leaders past put it "stop doing other peoples work, or they will never get better!" I found that a bit harsh, so I continued to do what I felt benefit the entire group as a whole.

I may be arrogant, but I can be fun. I have turned down many guild invites due to people yelling at others and telling them what to do. :)
  9. Foxxyness1

Foxxyness1 Cupcake

Can I not be the fun arrogant type? Just because I have confidence that I will be the best healer EVER does not mean I can't be fun. In fact what is more fun than a heals frolicking through a field of blood, and tanking entire mobs with dem sexy heals? That's right, be jealous. Be very jealous that where you will have difficulty fighting 4 or 5 mobs i will be fighting 11 or 12. :p
  10. Manes

Manes Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome.

You should always trust the animal eared people. We're a melting pot of friendship after all.
  11. Foxxyness1

Foxxyness1 Cupcake

That is what they want you to think. However I am wise to the shenanigans of you bunny eared people. :p
  12. ObliviousPrime

ObliviousPrime "That" Cupcake

I was kidding :p

Your talk on healers remind me of some of the healers I new on my SWTOR raids. One guy was awesome. He was a operative healer at the time when the class was not good compared to the other healers but still because of his skill managed to overcome the shortcomings of the class.
  13. Shady

Shady Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome to the forums!
    Imagine how doomed you would be if they made healing self sufficient.
    Maddog Charlie likes this.
  14. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Welcome! Sit back, relax, and enjoy your stay.
  15. Foxxyness1

Foxxyness1 Cupcake

Wouldn't be entirely doomed. I would still be able to heal, only I would be a healer that also had a fair amount of dps. I would welcome that kind of change. Killing stuff faster does not bother me. ^.^
  16. Tiktak

Tiktak Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome to the forums Possibly fellow healer! (Not sure if I'll dedicate myself to that role. i usually do though!)
  17. WildZhen

WildZhen Cupcake-About-Town

dude I think you misunderstood my post in a way (still it's funny) but I was talking from my point of view (I was mainly a healer in all the mmos I have played so the welcome was really more about my skills (Rofl). Anyway heal=best tank=second best dps=
    "dude you got recount cause I am on fire toonighhht"
    "It may be the tabasco sauce you added to your burrito bro ?!"

Peace.
  18. Foxxyness1

Foxxyness1 Cupcake

Ah... Reading it the second time, it makes sense. At first I thought you meant the community does not condone my arrogant text. I should stop reading forums early in the morning... I am more of a night owl. :p

Although now that I know you are a healer as well... If you happen to be on my server, I will gladly challenge you to a healer duel! Although I fear the outcome of such a duel will not be because one of us bested the other. In fact the only way one of us will win is if the other passes out from lack of eating or drinking.... Healer duels tend to last forever... :p
  19. Black Wolf

Black Wolf Super Cupcake

At least one of our community does. I'm sure you're a nice guy, but please tone it down a bit.
  20. Foxxyness1

Foxxyness1 Cupcake

Tone what down? My epic healing? If I did that people would die, and then I would get blamed... So I will not tone down my healing! Good day to you, sir! :p