1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Female Hardcore Gamer LF a Home

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Yazra, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Yazra

Yazra Cupcake

Hello everyone my name IRL is Alexandria. I am 26 years old and a disabled veteran of the Iraq war. I live on disability and have a load of free time.

My raiding exp is 9 years in wow. Pre BC to current.
    Rift I have cleared all content up to GA ( i left the game when it went free to play but now play casually until launch of WildStar)

I am a min/max'r and spend a lot of hours researching my class, role, and rotation.

I am looking for a Dominion OR Exile guild. I have a preference currently to Dominion though.

I am looking for a guild that preferably raids in the window of 6-12 EST any day of the week is fine.

I look forward to hearing from a few guilds. I will be doing my research looking up the different guilds on the site myself! but feel free to email me or just leave a reply :)

ANMonte87X@gmail.com
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

So.....why post it twice? :confused:

Also:
    Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D

PS: Dominion are indeed the best! Don't go settle with less (Exiles)
  3. Yazra

Yazra Cupcake

lol I accidentally posted twice there was some kind of internal error on the server.
  4. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

Welcome to WildStar Central. Here is a link to the Personal Introductions Forum. You are not required to post there but doing so is a good way to meet some of our friendliest members. Tell Kat I said hi.

Good luck in your guild hunt.

I had the same issue a few minutes ago. The site was down for a bit yesterday, might be a lingering issue from that.
  5. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

I don't mean to appear like I'm trolling but is being female really a selling point? I personally don't see how it is relevant.
    Leiloni, Voison, Laban and 1 other person like this.
  6. WildOne

WildOne Cupcake

its a female!, dude, A FEMALE, anybody wants females at thier guilds, right? :3
  7. Sineena

Sineena New Cupcake

Usually someone will assume that the person they are speaking with is a male, since so many males will also make female characters.... So for a female gamer to announce her gender isnt "selling" herself at all. I will be happy to point out how many male gamers will point out that they are male in their personal description....
  8. The Lonely Angel

The Lonely Angel New Cupcake

9. Prof. Walrus

Prof. Walrus Cupcake

Greetings,

I am the recruiting officer for Titan Guild's Wildstar branch. Firstly, I'd like to state we're a Dominion guild! We are a gaming community that has experience in many titles and are very excited about the Wildstar branch that we are building. We are first and foremost a gaming community. We have multiple titles that we will likely be supporting and are always on the look out for new members. We do have some hardcore members and we also have and welcome others that would like to level slower and enjoy the game. We have always been a strong PvP force in whatever game we have ever played. However for such a dynamic title like Wildstar we are looking for members of all types: PvP, PVE, as well as crafters. For right now I would encourage you to look over our website, it has a lot of info available without you signing up. Our community has been around under various names for a while, we have a solid community and I think you would fit in well by your description on your post here. Currently we're playing either FF14 or WoW to pass the time and to get to know our (new) members, but you're not required to play either. We value activity highly in our guild and will select only the members most fitting to our community.

Check us out at www.Titan-guild.com

Also I'm both proud and shocked to see such a young person already a disabled war vet.. We've got another applicant currently posted in Afghanistan and I'm proud to say we will do our best to make you feel like family ^^

I wish you the best of luck in finding your fitting guild, but of course hope to welcome you among our ranks as a Titan!

Prof. Walrus
    Wildstar Recruiting Officer
  10. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

Hi there friend I took the liberty of sending you a message on here :)
  11. Yazra

Yazra Cupcake

Thank you for all the responses to my thread guys I will be checking out all the guilds personally and to the person above about selling points. No I am not using it as a selling point but just a reference since usually people put " bro " in emails to me. Also I point out now because some guilds to put it bluntly can be sexist take it how you want but I've faced it and id rather not get an invite to one and them not know I'm a female until its too late. Also, I am just trying to be social :)

Again thank you for the responses and offers i will be looking at them today.
  12. Yazra

Yazra Cupcake

and to the guild titan :) that was my call sign in iraq for a while Titan 2-3 ( gunner in truck 2 )
  13. Yazra

Yazra Cupcake

Thank you very much everyone I have reviewed the offers given and I have made a choice as of current. If things do not pan out I will be looking IN GAME for a new home. Until then I have submitted an application to the guild silence.

I hope to see you all in game soon :)
    Sineena and Karly like this.
  14. Karly

Karly New Cupcake

Good luck with your guild Yazra, if you ever feel like you might be in the wrong spot or are looking for a new home, keep an eye out for Team|Epitome upon release or even before then in Beta we would love to hear from you.

Good luck on Nexus!
  15. Sineena

Sineena New Cupcake

Very happy to have you with us Yazra ^_^
  16. Classix

Classix Cupcake

WARNING: THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS FEMALES ON THE INTERNET, SEE RULE #30 FOR DETAILS

also welcome miss/ter and hope you find a wonderful guild!
    edit: nvm seems u have
  17. Crunch

Crunch New Cupcake

Welcome Yazra!;)