1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

FFXIV: A Realm Reborn

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Einzo, May 23, 2013.

1. Witless

Witless "That" Cupcake

Now nothing against Voison and his group but this is what I stopped playing. It's too easy. Those fights aren't necessarily, but the game itself is. No way should anyone be at the top level of raiding afterabout 6 weeks.

While the coil fights can be challenging, getting to them is not hard unless you are doing it all PuG. Once again a game forgets to make the levelling process challenging (and to a lesser extent fun) and after 2 montths I'm bored.

And to those still playing don't give me the junk about racing. I played on average 12-15 hours a week.

it's a classic MMO that has been simplified entirely to much. If that's your thing then get it, Square did a good job there.
    Voison likes this.
  2. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Oh I know its easy. Coil turn 1-4 is a cake walk once you learn the fights that are scripted. Turn 5.... That is not cake. :p I'm just really bored until Wildstar beta (If I get in) or something better comes along.

Hooray for turn 5.

[​IMG]
    Witless likes this.
  3. FairyTailisBack

FairyTailisBack Cupcake-About-Town

People still play this game? I stopped after one day...
  4. Laerune

Laerune New Cupcake

I loved playing it, but after reaching turn 4 and the lack of content aside from leveling other classes, I have decided to not subscribe untill they have a decent amount of content.

If you havent played this game and your looking for something to entertain you for the comming months, I recommend you try it. The game is a blast when leveling and while the endgame might have lots of grinding, the dungeons are fun to do. If you love PvP, I recommend you stay away from it untill patch 2.2.
  5. Mahanaxar

Mahanaxar Cupcake

I've been playing since launch and I'm glad I did because I met my current guild there. I know at least some of our leadership will be coming over to WildStar when it drops so that's an added bonus!

It's fun when I raid Coil (working on turn 5), but for now I don't really have much else to do on the 5 days a week I'm not raiding. Hopefully 2.1 will keep me entertained for a while longer (and hopefully I get into the W* beta!).

Anyone else on the Adamantoise server?
  6. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Basically what happened to me this week.. Have had turn 4 on farm and only needed one more drop from it... No real point farming for loot when 2.1's raids will be "under tier" then the current raid... :rolleyes: The loot will also be iLvl 80 while I'm rocking 90....... :down: