1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Finnish circle?

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by Revon, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Revon

Revon Well-Known Cupcake

Does this exist? Could this exist? I'm going to be in a guild with my international gaming community, but being the only finn can be lonely sometimes. So I was thinking it would be nice to atleast be a part of a finnish circle in Wildstar. :) Mitä te muut suomalaiset ootte mieltä?
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

While I do like people getting to know others from the same country, you are breaking the rules.

This is an all English site and according to the rules all posts need to be in English!
    So I suggest you put translations below the posts before the mods delete them all.

On topic:
    Even if it doesn't excist, why not make one once you get in-game? ;)
  3. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

<Mod Tail>
    Can you guys please post a translated section of your posts? Like Extatica said, this is an English based forum. If this will be an issue or unable to do so, just let me know. :) If this isn't done soon, I will have to remove the posts. :(
    </Mod Tail>
  4. Revon

Revon Well-Known Cupcake

Seems like a bit of an unnecessary rule considering this thread is only relevant to finnish people. I'm not going to translate the posts word to word, and if that means you have to remove them then go ahead I guess. The only things that have been said are thoughts on starting a finnish circle or a fansite, and wondering if there are enough finnish players for a fansite to be a good idea at all.
  5. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

<Mod Tail>
    Unfortunately we only allow posts to be in English, unless they include a translation.
    Removing non English post. Feel free to post again, but with translations.
    </Mod Tail>