1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Football Playoffs, Superbowl Predictions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BLAPPiN, Jan 6, 2014.

1. BLAPPiN

BLAPPiN Cupcake

Hi Guys,
    I am from San Francisco and believe they have the strength to go all the way to the super bowl and win it. Especially since its gonna be in New Jersey and they just played a great game in the cold of Green Bay.

What do you think the outcomes will be this coming weekend and who do you think will be in the big game? i am leaning towards Denver and SF but i would like to SD vs SF superbowl rematch.

Also i think Carolina is in for a big disappointment if they think the 49ers will be the same team they played just a few weeks ago.
    Extatica likes this.
  2. Xecks

Xecks Cupcake-About-Town

i want denver vs seattle for the superbowl. :D
    Mondasin and Dargenus like this.
  3. BLAPPiN

BLAPPiN Cupcake

Man i HATE both those teams lol, that might be the one superbowl matchup i wont watch lol.
  4. Xecks

Xecks Cupcake-About-Town

well then you are evil.
  5. Gamm

Gamm Cupcake

I think its going to be Denver Seattle for the SB. Love to see the QB showdown on that one. Does SF have a shot.. well ya.. can SF beat Carolina.. I would hope so but can SF beat seattle.. No not really to much talent at seattle.. In any case my Chiefs are out now so i wish your team the best..
  6. BLAPPiN

BLAPPiN Cupcake

idk man the niners just beat seattle pretty good last time but they whooped on them before that... so yea sea vs sf is always a great matchup
  7. filanwizard

filanwizard Cupcake-About-Town

One prediction I have for the bowl is this is going to be the only one played outdoors in a region that has seasons for a long time after this.... the NFL seems to pansy out when it comes to superbowls even though they play season games in well anything.
    BLAPPiN likes this.
  8. Kilo

Kilo New Cupcake

I completely agree with you filanwizard. It really annoys me that Thouroughout the season every team has to battle the cold and the rain and snow and whatever else the weather throws at them. THen suddenly the superbowl is always in warm climates or a dome. The whole point is to prove that you are the best team under any conditions. The argument I hear from the media and my friends is that they want to see a good game. Not a slow game because of the weather impacting throwing the ball etc.
  9. BLAPPiN

BLAPPiN Cupcake

i agree man, i think rainy/snowy games are way more entertaining then watching someone throw a bunch of quick slants and turn it into arena football or something. Give me two strong defenses that hate each other and some bad weather and now were talking football. this is exactly why 49ers vs seahawks is the real superbowl to me... i could care less about manning and brady.