1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

For those that dislike Football on Thanksgiving...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by filanwizard, Nov 21, 2013.

1. filanwizard

filanwizard Cupcake-About-Town

Kataryna likes this.
  2. Mahanaxar

Mahanaxar Cupcake

Lol that's done like 30 mins away from where I live! Never have been, though...

In any case, for those who DO NOT dislike Football on Thanksgiving, GO RAVENS!
    Pestilinz and Kataryna like this.
  3. filanwizard

holy <REDACTED> you are not far from me then. I have thought about driving down some year just to see it but I imagine now that its gotten attention the place must get so mobbed.

I used to work in Newark... Which people instantly reminded me is not said the same way as Newark...
  4. Mahanaxar

Mahanaxar Cupcake

From my friends who go every year, yeah it goes get a little intense. If you're going "down" to it then I'd be going "up".
  5. filanwizard

yea I am in SNJ maybe 15min from the Delaware Memorial. though i feel the Cape May ferry might be faster to the chunk.

But yea I used to work at a call center in Newark for the Evil Empire, They have their HQ in Philly in the Tower of Isengard. (it was Comcast. I call Comast Center in philly Isengard)