1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Former CoH players what server did you play on

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Gamm, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Gamm

Gamm Cupcake

Title kind of speaks for itself.

Was a long ( I do mean LONG) time COH player. I played on both the Virtue and Guardian servers back in the day. I had way way to many alts to count but was a true fan of that game till the very end.

I hope this game can bring back that level of dedication I had..

How bout you..
  2. ImpactHound

ImpactHound Cupcake-About-Town

Justice, with a splash of Liberty when it became the "popular" server. Much love for Justice's PVE global channels and Justice Radio web station though, basically spawned the Pocket D phenomenon. That was a cool time, when the door was hidden and you had to listen to the station for directions how to get in, and all the DJs were their own supergroup. I really wish I knew what went down internally to get the game canned. The rumors are always "pulled the plug for GW2 server space" but Carbine bought servers because they weren't recycling any from ArenaNet, so I don't think that really holds water. I'm guessing the devs had a bad relationship with the bean counters in charge even after Statesman left things in Positron's care, but who knows...
  3. Gamm

Gamm Cupcake

Good point. I thought the nerf bat from Statesman was bad. Positron lost the whole game!!!

See the whole GW2 thing never made sense. See you dont see GW2 on the NC Soft portal anway. why would that impact the game..

I dont think we will ever get the real story. I bet they expected a better turn on the whole pay to play over subs that their numbers were skewed.