1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Forum Layout

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Deimos, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Deimos

Deimos Cupcake

I don't know about others, but I find the forum layout really congested. I have a fairly wide screen and there's loads of space either side of the forums unused for me. The problem here is that forum topics normally appear on two lines and it's not clear were recent posts start and sticky posts end.

This may just be me though, I just find it awkward. Apart from that the rest of the forum is gorgeous, really professional looking. I just wish it was wider and threads stood out a bit more.

Maybe it's the colours to, a lot of blue when the background is pretty blue to. I dunno if other people are ok with it, then fine, I just thought I'd give my thoughts :)
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

there's a "What's New" button up top if you just wanna go by what has been posted recently. you can click on the links and it takes you to the new posts in that thread.
  3. Alverad

Alverad Well-Known Cupcake

I do agree with the original poster. Feels like the boards sections would be better of without the sidebar since the whole site is fairly narrow for a forum. And when browsing boards, one usually focuses on the topics, not on social status boxes of various kinds. Though maybe it's just my age and poor sight :p