1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

From the Desk of Senior Producer, Eric DeMilt

Discussion in 'WildStar News' started by Mr.Mike, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Mr.Mike

Mr.Mike Original Founder

[​IMG][​IMG]

In this new blog post Eric talks about usability, testing and polishing the game. Eric also drops the word "puzzle" a few times in his post. Could this mean there will be puzzles to solve in the game? Check it out and tell us what you think.

**********​

Hi, I'm Eric DeMilt, Senior Producer at Carbine Studios.

Things are pretty exciting around the studio these days. We've got a lot going on and a million details to keep track of, but at the heart of it all we have a great team making a fun game.

I wanted to talk about some of the things we've been doing lately, and why we feel pretty confident as we get closer showing our game to the rest of the world.

One of the things we've been doing a lot of lately is usability testing. We're a feedback and iteration driven team. We design and prototype a feature, we test and evaluate it, take the feedback we collect and act on it. We spend a lot of time on internal review, self critique and gathering feedback and data on all aspects of the game. Recently we've expanded that feedback process to include people who haven't worked on the game.

Click here to continue reading the blog post...