1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

From the Mind of an Engineer - Headstart Begins!

Discussion in 'WildStar News' started by Zap-Robo, May 30, 2014.

1. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Oh gentle reader it is I, Zap-Robo, your "beloved" King Cupcake who addresses you now here on the eve of the beginning of EVERYTHING. I don't use WSC as a platform to editorialise, but it's time for our beloved WildStar to shine and I can't remain quiet!

WildStar Central (nee Carbine Central) has been here since 2009, and your humble admin has been watching with baited breath since August of 2011 when the game was announced (in a playable state, no less) at Gamescom 2011. It's been a long wait for the rabid fan, that Carbine Studios helped ease the burden of - first with screenshots, then videos, swag, trips, conventions, betas, closed betas, open betas, ops weeks and FINALLY... it's here.

Through the years Carbine has been a benevolent and just overlord to the fansite community - first through Robert "Robeardo" Land, then Troy "Aether" Hewitt, followed by David "Scooter" Bass and most recently Tony "ThaCheez" Rey (shoutouts to the EU CM's too - Jan "Bronn" Sterl, Mark "Anlath" Hulmes, and Akli “Youmukon” Amichi) - who have to a (wo)man provided the best of support to all your favourite fansites.

But WSC... ah, my baby... has risen to dizzying heights - it was the cradle of the WildStar community - spawning fan-led guilds, other fansites, podcasts, and even new Carbine developers! It is this I am most proud of - mine, and the community's crowning achievement. An open, intelligent, and welcoming community that helped shape the face of the MMO that launches tonight!

So, breathe deep my friends - taste the sweet, clean air of Nexus and let's take the next steps as a LIVE community in the same way we built it - together.

Yours, in the name of SCIENCE!

ZapRobo
    Soon-to-be-Cassian Engineer Scientist
    Widow Server
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

HEAR HEAR!!! :-D

*Random Kat Leads the Cheer!*

Soon-to-Be Chua Spellslinger Explorer
    Pergo PvP US
  3. Arawulf

Arawulf Owner of WildStarFans.net

Cheeers!!!!
  4. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Yays! Long live Wildstar! Long live King of the Cupcakes!
  5. Jorel

Jorel New Cupcake

A smile hit my face when I saw "ZapRobo, soon to be Cassian Engineer Scientist, Widow Server."

Jorel
    Human Scientist
    Widow Server
    Soon to be killing ZapRobo
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake