1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Fun loving Semi-Hardcore Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Hina, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Hina

Hina New Cupcake

Hi! I'm looking for a guild or group of people who are positive and fun loving! I'm not too into the seriousness of guilds, with all the logos and professionalism. I want a fun space to be myself where we can laugh and have fun.

But i'm also a very motivated person seeking to do all the content in the game! PvP, 40 man raids, Warplots, etc! I'm a bit on the fence between casual and hardcore. When i'm really into something, I give it my 100% and really go all in.

I am really skilled at rhythm games. I have the finger strength, reaction time, and great mouse handling, if that goes for anything here!

Time Zone: EST
    Faction: Any
    Class: Any
    Server: Any
  2. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  3. Guild Mom

Guild Mom New Cupcake

http://wildstaronline.wikia.com/wiki/Guild:MOG_in_Exile_(Nexus_NA)

http://wildstaronline.wikia.com/wiki/Guild:MOG_Domination_(Nexus_NA)

Greetings Greenhorn!

MOG Nation would like to invite YOU to join us in our quest to conquer Nexus. What is MOG Nation? Well, I'm glad you asked. MOG Nation is an ever-growing 18+ gaming community that supports an assortment of different play styles and games. Maturity, respect, and understanding that real life often trumps a video game - these things are top priority. As a community we uphold strong values and concepts such as:
    • Making sure all players have mutual respect for one another.
    • Having an open mind to the schedule of working professionals and parents.
    • Encompassing a wide range of play styles from Hardcore to Casual.
    • Supporting players interested in ALL aspects of MMO game play from PVP to PVE to Crafting and Exploration.
    • Community members that want to engage in productive discussions about the gaming industry.
    • Making sure each member has at least ten heads of the opposing faction mounted on the walls of their house.
    • Having more fun than a Rowsdower in a grass-eating contest.

MOG Nation aims to be a “one-stop-shop” for your MMO gaming needs. That being the case, we are happy to support not one, but TWO WildStar guilds! MOG in Exile is our Exile guild based on a PVE server and MOG Domination is our Dominion guild that will be on a PvP server. So, how will we meet your WildStar needs, you ask? Not only do we have an amazing group of people already recruited into both guilds, but we also provide everyone with up-to-date information on all things WildStar using our bustling forums, adventure-filled articles by our editing staff, and best of all Wildcast, a weekly podcast featuring several of our members talking about WildStar's ins and outs. Check out our work here and here.

So if you are interested in having more fun than a barrel of <REDACTED>, then MOG is the place for you! Just go to www.mognation.com and apply. Then pick whether you would like to be part of the rag-tag renegade Exiles or the high-stepping world-dominating Dominion or both. Whichever is your choice, we look forward to adding you to our ranks. With MOG, the possibilities are endless.

Please let us know if you have questions come check it out
  4. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

Just check us out on Mumble if you want to not take a serious approach to the game and want to have people you can enjoy some company with. Get to know us. We're a gaming community made for people to come and have fun with!

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions. We'll be on Exile side for release, and we'll be doing al the content available to us.
  5. LLunatic

LLunatic New Cupcake

Hey Hina!

Check your PMs :p

I think you might be a good fit for Forbidden. Would love to hear from you! And if you have any questions please feel free to message me any time :D
  6. AidenFrost

AidenFrost New Cupcake

Resolute is a newly formed, semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our faction is Exile, and we will be playing on a PvP server (server to be determined at a later date.) Our primary focus will be on PvE raiding content.

We are a guild of mature gamers. We accept people of all ages, but we ask that our members behave in a mature manner.

While our primary focus will be on PvE, we will be exploring all of what Wildstar has to offer. All of our members are really excited for warplots, arenas, and housing, as well as the awesome raid content.

We hope to get a a 20 person raid group running before the end of the first month of launch. However, we aren't forcing people to level quickly. This is a game, enjoy it!

Raid nights are TENTATIVELY scheduled for Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 10 PM EST to 1 AM EST.

Raiders will be split up into two different groups. One group will be our regular raiders, or people that can maintain roughly 80% attendance. Our other group will be the people who only hope to hop into raids when they get a chance. The raiders will have first dibs on raid spots, but we will always work to get our second group of PvErs in as well. We do understand that real life comes first, and we will never require you to miss a real life moment for one in game.

If you have any questions, or if you're interested in joining, you can check us out at http://resolute.shivtr.com

(Please note, that corp site is a work in progress. Don't hate me!)
  7. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

ExInferno are LFM! Check us out at www.exinferno.com. Click forums-wildstar - NA or EU and see if any of the raids match your needs. If so then maybe we can make some magic happen. Hope to hear from you soon.
  8. Zydron Mox

Zydron Mox New Cupcake

9. Cyglaive

Cyglaive New Cupcake

Hey Hina, nice to meet you!

Before I do my whole " you should join our guild monologue." I just want to say I'm glad we have more Anime lovers joining the WildStar community. Out of curiosity, what are some of your favorites?

Well, while I'm waiting for you to get back to me, I'll tell you about our guild heh.

So <Phantom Moon> is a newly established guild that is looking to recruit Progression Raiders for semi-hardcore progression, Crafters, and Social/Casual Members(because what's a guild without the social butterflies?) While we are a new guild, many of us have plenty of experience in other MMOs and have come from games like WoW, GW2, Phantasy Star Online, FF11 and many others.

In terms of content, we consider ourselves a PvX guild. So while PvE will be one of our main focuses at launch, many of us enjoy PvP and we definitely have plans to dive into that content once we get settled on Nexus.

Our goal for the guild is to not just establish a long lasting guild, but also establish a solid community. We prefer quality over quantity and have a mixture of veterans and players new to MMOs. We're goal oriented, however we enjoy keeping it fun and pushing each other to improve. And as an added bonus, majority of us happen to be huge Anime fans, go figure right ;).

Favorites off the top of my head are, Sword Art Online, Outlaw Star, Full Metal Alchemist, Last Exile, Naruto, Psycho Pass, Log Horizon, Attack on Titan and plenty others heh.

In any case if you're interested, or wish to apply, feel free to check out our website at phantom-moon.enjin.com. Or feel free to message me if you have any questions at all; no need to hesitate.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Additional info:

Faction: Exile

Server: PvE

Time zone: EST
  10. DaLootz

DaLootz New Cupcake

11. Cunning Stunts

Cunning Stunts New Cupcake

Hey. Cunning Stunts may be the right fit for you. We are on the Exile side, a semi-hardcore progression guild and we use mumble for voice chat. If your interested, check us out at wscunningstunts.shivtr.com

SweetTea
    Co-leader