1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Future wildstar Xpacs

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Zandil, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Zandil

Zandil New Cupcake

Been watching this game for a long time and decided to ask this as my first question to you guys and gals, for future Xpacs would you rather see new zones on nexus to explore or new planets ?

To add to this how about the story line, how do you like it to end ? i.e do you want to kill the bad guy or save the girl at the end and the next part of the game moves onto a new story or another ark of it, or would you rather each end of the one story never answers the big question and you never get the answers and you just keep going deeper into the same story line ?
  2. Vunak

Vunak Cupcake-About-Town

I would have to get into the game before I could even guess at that question. Who knows how fleshed out Nexus is. They may have only covered 10% of the planet with the current zones/areas. If I had to choose between fleshing out Nexus more or new planets though I would go with fleshing out Nexus more. It is suppose to be the most interesting planet in the known? universe. So yea.
  3. Twinflame

Twinflame Cupcake-About-Town

Yeah, might be a bit early to discuss this since we don't know what the lore and story are leading into, nor what parts of the game will interest us most. I can say that, conceptually speaking, I'd like to see lots of content with spaceships and flight as part of gameplay -- since it's a sci fi MMO and all -- but I don't even know how much of that is already in the game or where it would fit. Of course I'd like to see Arboria and Cassus and the Granok homeworld and such, but is that stuff for an expac? I don't know. Maybe some of it's already in the game and we just don't know yet.

My one solid criticism for the expac as of now: more explosions. Lots more explosions.
  4. Mel

Mel Cupcake-About-Town

This is like asking when will the game be going free to play?

Its still being developed!
  5. Exodus_31

Exodus_31 Cupcake

This game has been in beta for a month. Can't be jumping the gun like that. We barely know anything about the current build of the game anyways with the way Carbine's been keeping things wrapped up.
  6. Dnevnoy

Dnevnoy Cupcake-About-Town

I'd think they'd spend quite a bit of time (first couple expansions maybe) on Nexus and fleshing it out. Then after a while maybe we go off to another planet chasing the Elden or some kind of conflict on a races homeworld.
  7. Zapp Brannigan

Zapp Brannigan Cupcake-About-Town

Oh, oh, maybe Nexus is some kind of portal/relay to exploring the unknown universe!
    Danny Nielsen likes this.
  8. Danny Nielsen

Danny Nielsen Cupcake

The mikroverse :) the same planet, we are just 1000 times smaller, now fighting the mutant bakteria that the elden made.
  9. agien

agien Cupcake

I would say at first we would expect to see a lot added to the planet Nexus . Eventually years down the line a new planet would be great. Instead of magically saying OMG this thing just appeared out of the ocean and now we have a new place to explore the new planet would add new areas to explore.
  10. Yinello

Yinello Cupcake-About-Town

I'd rather save the guy. :p

I think I would like expansions to either be whole new continents or even sattelites of the planet Nexus (like our Moon).
  11. Brimdang

Brimdang Cupcake

Two new races! A playable bug race thats all hideous and horrifying or cthulu face dudes that eat minds for exiles. Maybe playable eldan for dominion. We find out that the Eldan were preparing to defind their rightful claim of the universe from horrible space monsters that turn out to be not so bad and join the exiles.
    Protostar reveals its trump card. Illegally forclosing player homes!
  12. Dnevnoy

Dnevnoy Cupcake-About-Town

Haha well I like the bug race idea that would be cool. Doubt Elden would ever be playable though.

Personally I really want to be able to play a space bear.
  13. Rumze

Rumze "That" Cupcake

Protostar brings you the next evolution in housing! Now you can take your house to new locations, new worlds and through the wonder of technology , you can add basements!
    But thats not all !

Protostar is delighted to allow its customers to add another plot of land to their existing plot! You can choose from such exciting ventures as a game park, an amusement park, a racing track , robot arenas and more! But choose wisely as you can only have one extra plot per customer.

But thats not all. Not by a long shot.

Our final Protostar surprise is our most exciting offer!

Protostar is now providing the ability for weather biodomes! Make your plot a foggy paradise! Feeling to warm? Add snow with a chance for blizzards! Go for that crazy cartel planet feel and make your home a desert complete with sandstorms and crazy marauders appearing at times!

Protostar is not held liable for any deaths while partaking of protostar services. No refunds is part of our no return policy.