1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Gamebreaker.TV needs your help.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Azzurri, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Azzurri

Azzurri Podcaster

They need to raise 100k in a couple weeks/months? For everyone who follows or watches Gamebreaker.TV they're asking for as much or as little as possible to donate.

I don't work for them, but I've been following Gary since his Massively Online Gamer Podcast days.

http://www.gofundme.com/gamebreaker
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I'm always quite curious about these kind of things, if they have made a debt of 100.000 in 5 years (was more if his wife didn't helped, and now she can't help anymore).....who is to say they will make it after gaining enough money to pay that?

What are they gonna do after thos 7-9 (mayby more) months? Ask for more money?
    He himself says ''it get's harder and harder to get money'' and the ''costs increase the more subsribers you get''.......sooooo.......:cautious:

I wish he would talk more about what he would do to make a change, how he would use the money to make sure they won't get in financial trouble again etc.
    I miss so much ''information'' in that video. I wish them all the luck, but he would need to do better for me.
  3. Lunacat

Lunacat Cupcake

I'm so sad to see this happening to Gamebreaker, I've enjoyed so many of their shows. I know a lot of people have complained about many of the sites changes over the years but I've always believed in what they where trying to do. I'm going to remove my add blocker when visiting Gamebreaker from now on, maybe help a little. I'll also donate what i can, not much unfortunately but something nevertheless. Good luck Garry and the gang, hope your around for many years to come and thanks for all the wonderful shows :inlove:
  4. Dirty Outlaw

Dirty Outlaw Cupcake-About-Town

Kinda surprised with the on video advertising they do. Then again I've only watch a few videos from them on youtube (I don't use adblock anyway). Sucks though hopefully he can survive this and doesn't have to shut down.

I wonder how does one make a decent profit other than advertising in this line of business. I don't know much about it really.
  5. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

I've honestly never been a big fan of gamebreak.... This just seems way too fishy to me.