1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

General/Important info and other goodies.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kiarasilor, May 13, 2013.

1. kiarasilor

kiarasilor Cupcake

Hello all.
    [​IMG]

(Editing soon once I find some links and you all post some too to make is a guide-like forum topic.. I just put in some text to explain some stuff first..)

First off, sorry if there are forum topics/threads out there with info and such, but I'm currently half asleep or so while typing this so can't really go through pages to look for it all..
    [​IMG]

Anyway, as I've been busy myself, not being able to be on the forums much and such, and was thinking others like me that can't spend much time on the forums, or simply new players can maybe use it also (if there wasn't one already), some forum topic/thread with links and other usefull info on where they can find info, where they can check if they are invited to test the game, or if it even is in (Closed/Open) Beta yet. (Think it probably is in Closed Beta but as I said, sadly have been too busy to check it all..) And lots more.
    [​IMG]

I worked on a similar type topic/thread for another game called FireFall where I edited the topic/thread with new info or such from both me, and fellow FireFall forum nubbies [​IMG] that some new players and such found helpfull, , as it contained tips/advice on where to find something, or how to gain a Beta Key for example with those key giveaway waves as they call it on FireFall, etc.

I'm personally in need of info/links also, where I could see if I have been invited and/or if I'd have extra said Beta keys if this game works the same, and ofcourse lots more usefull stuff. So hope there are some friendly/usefull peeps out there, or staff members that can help both me and new people and such out by replying with links to usefull threads/topics with info, or website pages they should keep an eye on.
    [​IMG]

When and if it's possible to turn this topic into something usefull I'll probably delete most of the text that is currently here and put in links and other usefull info, and/or maybe even ask to have it moved to a different forum section or it might be moved without asking, who knows..
    [​IMG]

Okay.. as I can't resist and being pretty excited to join WildStar sometime and hopefully soon I'll celebrate-ish a bit for fun..
    (WARNING: Monkey invasion..)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] WildStar [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    (Says WildStar, and I so need to make something similar for my signature once I figure out how again.. and probably find a font that actually works with the [size] BB code as it keeps failing for some reason..)

Decided to add something already as I can't seem to find the link on the forums so it might be handy for others also.
    EDIT: Okay.. sadly delayed and going to delay it for a bit as I think you guys messed up the website coding with links/BB codes..
    The url=... BB code isn't working, it just keeps pasting the lame blue url's except for gifs..
    [​IMG]

2. Yakzan

Yakzan "That" Cupcake

Well, we currently have two stickies that do most of what you want to do, at least from how I understand your post, both found in the Wildstar General section:
    Then usually we'll have certain hot topics, like the current EU Arkship Link compilation thread, stickied as well.

If you can think of any other sort of thread that you think needs making, we're definitely up for feedback.