1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

EU German Raidguild

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Zonor, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Zonor

Zonor New Cupcake

Hello,

as has already been described in the topic, we are looking for new players for our progression oriented raiding guild, we are still a very manageable bunch of experienced players from top guilds who has just decided fresh this in the game Wildstar on the side of Exile starting your career. Based on our experience in pretty much every MMORPG in the last years, but mainly WOW and Aion, we know what it means to lead a raiding guild and also to lead to success. Because it really is here to players who know what they are doing this and have already provided proof we expect this also from new applicants. Experience, skill and activity are absolute prerequisites to us to be an integral part of the guild. There are goal-oriented raiding, fun and success and a relaxed guild life in the foreground, our main focus will be put on the PVE content, certainly enough time for PvP outside of raid times or one or the other event will remain. For now, there will be a recording limit of 60 players in the guild as well as a class limit is set but not final until the release. We have to address before the entire raid content (20ies, 40s), it will give the team a solid raid every Endcounter is adjusted (solid lineup).

Raid days / times Raid

Tuesday: 19h-23h
    Saturday: 19h-23h
    Sunday: 18h-23h

These times are determined not 100%, but a guide for all those who want to know when something takes place with us. These times only apply during the progression phase, ie during phases can farm the raid times can vary greatly.

What we expect:

- Raid experience in the hardcore area.
    - Minimum age of 18 years.
    - Critical skills, understanding of the game, commitment and reliability.
    - Teamwork.
    - Willingness presence of about 80% to the raid times.
    - Optimization of its class.

What we offer:

- An ordered guild structure.
    - Experience in Progress Raiden.
    - Ts3 server.
    - Itemvergabe by DKP system.
    - Forum.
    - No mass guild, no casual guild.

So I tried to keep myself quite short and hope that I could pretty much answer any questions if still something is not clear, please just let me know via PM. I hope one or the other feels addressed and will leave us a application under http://nucu.bplaced.net/wordpress/ . This forum is only a transition forum and is replaced by a new one in due time. =)
    Seeya

<Mod Fab> Edited to English, sorry if the translation is bad :( </Mod Fab>
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

This is an english forum, please repost it in English!

Use links to the German site's if you need to say it in that language, it will get changed, so please before that try translate it to English :up:

And after you've done so, don't forget to Register here ;)
  3. Ayora

Ayora Cupcake-About-Town

Sorted ;)
    Extatica likes this.
  4. Zonor

Zonor New Cupcake

thank you. our english isnt that good, so we didnt translate it :inlove: :)
  5. Ayora

Ayora Cupcake-About-Town

It's no problem at all :) I'm here to help.

If you need a translator just ask me!
  6. Zonor

Zonor New Cupcake

Now we are in the Guild Register too.