1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Goodbye dear WSC!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Extatica, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Well some have heard it already, but it seems that the next 2-3 years I won't have any time to play WS or games in general (due to personal things, positive things though!)

And while I absolutely love WS I won't be paying that amount of money when I will only be able to play 1 day a week. I thank a friend of mine for his awesome gesture (he allowed me to play on his account during the early acces and now).

I'm glad I could help this game by giving feedback during the Beta's, but for me it's the end now.

So I'm one sad Chua
    tumblr_n6pldoqs2b1tdhvz0o6_1280.jpg

Especially since I won't be there during the Dominion invasion (soon).
    tumblr_n6pmk9nwhd1tdhvz0o4_1280.jpg

I loved the RP'ing here on the WSC, and I will miss you all (some more then others..kugh...dominion ftw....kugh)

Now let's hope that either WS will still be a top game in those 3 years, or that we'll meet at another ''awesome'' game then.

Special thanks!
    Special thanks to Kat for......well for being Kat!!!!!! :up: (equals a high amount of awesomeness that no Exile will ever achieve!)

And team mod for keeping me in place ;)

And all the Exile players who are now Dominion players thanks to my succesfull Dominion propaganda :D
    (leave me with thinking this please)

I'll come by on the WSC once in a while, but GL everyone with WildStar. I hope this game will be YOUR place to be for the next few years! Enjoy!

Now i'm out with a bang!
    [​IMG]

ps: almost 3k likes....darn!
    Kataryna likes this.
  2. Kethrym

Kethrym Well-Known Cupcake

Awww, I just got back and you're leaving already? :( Sad panda. Take care of yourself. It's been an honor.
    Extatica likes this.
  3. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

but...but...but...you don't HAVE to go!! we'll still be here for you to pop in and say HI to!! *CRIES* DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!! I'LL MISS YOU WAY TOO MUCH!!! *Sobs*
    Extatica likes this.
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I'll check the WSC on a regular base (2 times a week?).....but a bit less then normal + i'm now really leaving the game. My friend will play on his account since he's almost done with school for now.

And ofcourse as soon as there is a dedicated Wikia with all the in-game lore, i'll still read that in my spare time (as I have with WoW's lore since the beginning on WoW).

Hope you'll enjoy playing WS Kataryna! Go kill some Exiles on behalf of me! :D