1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

GoodGuyHappY

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by HappYBoT, Jan 21, 2014.

1. HappYBoT

HappYBoT New Cupcake

Hi guys I am new hear :D , in past I played some mmorpg games and basically i loved this genre .
    Soo i heard tha beta testers can give "friend keys" but friend mustn't brake rules.Every game that I played I never get banned , no really never :D .So if someone here can give me key I would be very very happy .I saw this game on youtube and watch some streams and I like it and really wanna play :p So if someone can give me post here
    thanks anyways for reading :p
  2. Livnthedream

Livnthedream Super Cupcake

Go beg for keys elsewhere.
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do.

Ps: asking/begging for a key is something you DON'T do in here. You won't make any friends by doing it and hell you aint ever gonna get a key that way :p

I suggest instead you spend that time adding to the community instead ;)
    Kataryna likes this.
  4. HappYBoT

HappYBoT New Cupcake

Dude I said if you can So if you can't why do you blame me I only ask for a help .I am registered for abeta for 2 month and didn't get anything so plz don't blame

and btw how to enter community :confused: ?
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I'll let you in on a secret, there are people here who have been registered for more then a year and dont have a beta key! 2 months is nothing, and then asking for a key.....:laugh: Patience is a virtue.
    = not asking for help.

But that aside, community is just making threads, commenting on others, giving feedback etc. etc. Just your normal/typical forum stuff.
  6. HappYBoT

HappYBoT New Cupcake

Ah ok thanks for information ou are good and normal man :D Sorry if i brake rules :S I would wait for it and maybe I'll get it (hope so :D )Btw you have game right ? how much did you wait for a key if it's not a secret ?
  7. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

It's against the NDA to disclose any in-game information fo people with a beta-key. So you will not get any info from anyone, and neither can they say if they are in Beta. (NDA is non-disclosure-agreement and it's something everyone agrees with. It's like ''first rule of Beta-club = you don't talk about Beta-club.

The only people who can say they are in beta, are those covered by the level 15 press release.
    For those people you can best go watch their streams. Ico here on the WSC is under that press release aswell (so are Zap and 2 more, they are the WSC streamers you can watch their gameplay sometimes go check it out).

So even if I were in Beta I couldn't tell you :D
  8. HappYBoT

HappYBoT New Cupcake

OMG so much FBI things :D :D :D ok thanks anyways.But if someone say that he is in beta his acc will be banned ??
  9. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Most likely, yes.

RP:
    The ICI have their eyes on everyone! They record any post you make and listen to any call you make!
    Once you drop down the magic words of ''WildStar Beta'' the ICI immediatly send out a stalker to follow any move you make :cautious:

And once they confirmed you are leaking beta info.....they'll send their ''clean-up crew''.
    And here is the ''clean-up crew'':
    403_max.jpg
    Hence the reason why there aren't alot of people leaking beta info.
    HappYBoT likes this.
  10. HappYBoT

HappYBoT New Cupcake

ahaha :D :D you are funny dude
  11. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Welcome to WSC. :)

If you have any questions, just let a moderator know.
    HappYBoT likes this.