1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Greetings all

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Darkmoor, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Darkmoor

Darkmoor New Cupcake

Hi WSC,

As i'm exceptionally lazy, and i don't want to reword the same thing twice i copied this from my 'About Me' dribble:

Vet MMO fanatic, started out 11 years ago in EvE online ganking people and stealing their <REDACTED>; eventually ended up as a respectable 0.0 Corp director, still ganking people and stealing their <REDACTED>, just on a much, much bigger scale. The journey of self progression is quintessential to any good MMO gamer, and stealing <REDACTED> of course (via in game mechanics of course).

On from that, i ended up playing WoW, my guild had the 4th kill of Kel'Thuzad worldwide, and in TBC i was an officer in a guild ranked in the world top 20. Bounced back and forth between these games for a few years.

Dabbled in WAR, Aion, SW:ToR and raided Rift. All solid games, but out of the more recent ones it's Rift that really caught my attention as a good trinity based MMO.

As with most people here, looking forward to Wildstar :)

I'll certainly be looking around to pimp my services to a semi-hardcore EU guild, shockingly if you've read the above you'll be stunned to know i do actually have a girlfriend who even turfs me onto games 3-4 days a week, as it stops me profusely swearing at her crappy taste in TV (it's all about selling it right). As a particularly old & grumbly gamer, i am always up for a whinge sprinkled with liberal helpings of sarcasm, and as an in-game extension of this i'll probably tank stuff to get punched in the face a lot.

Toodles.
    Darkmoor
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you'll enjoy it in here as much as I do :D

If you have any lore questions feel free to ask/PM me anytime :up:

Ps: when will you announced your affiliation with the Dominion?
  3. Darkmoor

Darkmoor New Cupcake

Cheers Extatica, thanks for the welcome.

I am clothing my present allegiance in a dark cloud of mystery. In other words, i don't have a ruddy clue yet ... getting my beta invite would of course help me make my mind up :sneaky:

I'm just having a sniff around at the moment, and seems EU is leaning in favour of Exiles. Still, plenty of time left before release to make up my mind.
  4. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
    Darkmoor likes this.
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Well once it's time to get naked tell me ASAP :p (so I may welcome you to the Dominion ofcourse)
    Darkmoor likes this.