1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Greetings From Down Under

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Mr.Mike, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Mr.Mike

Mr.Mike Original Founder

I'll kick things off by introducing and telling everyone a little about myself. My name is Michael and I'm the founder of Carbine Central.

I first stumbled across Carbine Studios in an interview I read a few years ago. After googling and finding more interviews about Carbine's game, it wasn't long before I felt there is something very special about this game studio. It was this gut feeling that lead me to creating Carbine Central to bring together other fans who felt the same way about Carbine's game.

I'm really blown away by the tidbits of information that's been revealed so far in the early interviews. What really drew me to Carbine's game is they're firm believers in clone games fail, and they're committed to delivering a game that will break new ground. I'm really looking forward to finding out more about the strong focus on storytelling and the possibility of dynamic content and live events

I can hear you thinking... "Yeah, yeah - we've heard it all before."

Trust me, I have too!

I just have a really good feeling about Carbine's game. I find the secrecy of the project very intriguing too. Carbine are very good at not letting the cat out of the bag too early, which is a good thing in my opinion, because so many game studios jump on the hype train far too early and their games can never live up to the expectations of gamers.

Anyway, that's enough about me.

I hope everyone enjoys the site and please help spread the word about Carbine's game and our humble little fansite.