1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Greetings & Salutations...

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Niyogi, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Niyogi

Niyogi New Cupcake

Hiya! My name is Amber, but in most MMO's I go by Niyogi. I'm a 26 year old housewife. I'm originally from Oklahoma, USA, but after whirlwind romance playing Perfect World for 4 years, I ended up here in Germany married to my amazing German hubby. ^^

I've played a number of MMOs throughout the years. Going from Fairyland to Perfect World to top MMOs like AION, RIFT, GW2, and most recently was playing a Scholar in FFXIV: ARR. I've been following Wildstar for quite sometime now and am really excited to get a chance to play.

I'm part of the Tribe gaming community and we've been really excited about Wildstar and have been chatting it up in our members forums about the game. I'll be playing an Esper, not sure which race, though I do prefer the Aurin (They're adorable...but they also have Owl stuff everywhere and I'm crazy about owls!). I go where Tribe goes and we haven't yet decided which faction we'll be playing. I encourage anyone looking for an awesome gaming community to check out Tribe:
    Recruitment post: http://wildstar-central.com/index.php?threads/recruiting-for-tribe-wildstar-chapter.7234/#_=_

Anywho, I hope I haven't told you guys too much or too little about myself and look forward to getting to know you all. Please feel free to ask me some questions or just chat here. :)

PS- I was told in the Tribe recruitment post to say Hi to the WSC member names Tribe, so HI TRIBE! :p
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
    Am betting that Tribe'll be along shortly​
    (eventually?) to say hi, lol!​
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D
  4. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Welcome... I think Tribe was on the same server as me in FFXIV. :)
  5. Niyogi

Niyogi New Cupcake

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :)

We are on Leviathan if that's where you're from. ^^
  6. Niyogi

Niyogi New Cupcake

By the way, I was looking at your signature and was thinking of randomly answering your threads there over the next week or so, but then noticed some of the threads haven't had responses in awhile. Will anyone get grumpy at me for necro'ing them? Figured I'd ask before doing so. ^^
  7. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Don't believe they will - they've been revived several times ;)
  8. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Yes, my guild was on Leviathan, but we got bored within a few months.