1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Cortinian, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Cortinian

Cortinian New Cupcake

Hi,

Cortinian, 27, Male, UK

Long time WoW player with a bit of SW:TOR, currently MMOless and looking forward to W* big style!

Will most definitely play Stalker (I always go for the stealth guy) and probably Mordesh, definitely Exile.

When I'm not gaming I'm a professional magician (think that's probably where my love of subterfuge in gaming comes from) and I host a podcast and annual convention for magicians in the UK.

Thanks,
    Cort.
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D
  4. Taher

Taher Cupcake

From the UK and you're gonna roll Mordesh too? Mate, let's exterminate some Chuas together!
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Fixed :up:
  6. Taher

Taher Cupcake

Pahaha, you stoop so low as to change my words? That ticks me off even more! You're one dead piece o' meat, you know that?!
  7. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

Welcome to WSC (WildStar Central). Are you more interested in PvE or PvP? Have you decided on a role and Path for your Mordesh Stalker?

Are there any ideas/mechanics from other games you want added to WildStar?

What are your interests outside of gaming and magic? What are the names of your podcast and convention?

Random not-Kat question: How did you wind up in your current line of work?
  8. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Well-Known Cupcake

Hi and Welcome to WSC. Sad to see you as a misguided Exile, remember when you realize your mistake and come over to the dominion we have cookies. on a more serious note, I hope you enjoy the community as much as I do. glad to have you aboard.
  9. Cortinian

Cortinian New Cupcake

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

Re: Questions asked... I'll probably play DPS (never really been one for tanking, I usually run an alt for heals for a change of pace) not sure about path yet, although I like the social side of settler I really wanna see more gameplay of each before I decide.

Mechanics wise everything is shaping up great, I'd like more detail on the crafting side of things and how much gear/stats will effect stuff.

I'd rather not give the name of our podcast/convention... I play games to escape my day job :)

I've been a magician since I was 8 years old getting a magic set for my birthday, I've been a professional for over a decade now :)

Thanks,
    Cort
  10. Badger

Badger New Cupcake

If you decide to play Dominion you should check out www.the-unnamed.com We have alot of Uk peeps