1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA Group of 3+ Looking for the right fit

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by RevAmped, May 26, 2014.

1. RevAmped

RevAmped New Cupcake

I'll keep this short and simple.

What we can offer:

• Years of diverse gaming experience

• Years of experience leading raids

• Individuals with thick skin

• Individuals with top tier skills, adaptability, and the drive to succeed.

• PvX excellence
    What we're looking for:

• A guild with personalities that mesh well

• We really don't need a guild that is aiming for world firsts. Already had my fair share of hardcore gaming in both the MMO and competitive FPS world. We do however want a group of players that want to clear content but don't feel obligated to achieve it "first".

• We LOVE PvP. We would feel at home with players that excel at both PvE/PvP (PvX). I personally have experience with seasonal titles in WoW arena and also have had the pleasure of leading massive groups in Lineage RvR.

• People that can brush off failure and press on. We're tired of groups that are so mentally incapable of handling bad nights. After years of gaming I have come to realize that a group of people that can joke about a mistake but take the matter of fixing the issue seriously, tend to come out on top.

• We all have jobs, so guilds that can raid at late hours is preferred.
    Years of gaming have compiled my desires into a niche. Through out the years I have met people that fit into it, and also those that have chosen to go a different route. We're looking to a join a guild that fits us just right, we intend to be playing Wild Star for a while. This is the first game in a long long time where I feel excited playing it as I do reminiscing about my glory days in World of Warcraft.

If you're interested in our play style I can pm you links to our twitch pages where you can see some past videos.

Thanks for reading! ~Amped

Edit: Available to talk right now on voip.
  2. RevAmped

RevAmped New Cupcake

3. Bulde

Bulde New Cupcake

I like the sound of you guys. You and your crew sound like just the sort of gents we are looking for. We too are a smaller crew looking to find more like-minded players. Do you guys have a particular preference faction wise? We are kind of set on going Exile.
  4. Cunning Stunts

Cunning Stunts New Cupcake

Hey, id like to chat with you more. Although we are more focused on PVE, we are looking in the possibility of PVPing in the warplots. We are Exile and on the Realm Nexus(NA). I would consider us semi-hardcore. We are seeking progression and we expect to die many times before it happens. That's raiding, expecting anything else is kidding yourself. We are looking for dedicated people that want to help us progress and have fun. We also require Mumble. if you would like to chat more, hit me up. Good luck with yalls guild hunt

Our website: http://wscunningstunts.shivtr.com/

SweetTea
    Co-Leader
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
  5. Bulde

Bulde New Cupcake

Guild Name: <Koil>

Guild Website: koil.guildlaunch.com

Faction: Exile

Server: Pergo server

What we are looking for:

Our focus is on PvP but intend on participating in PvE progression and raiding as well. We focus on competitive play and a “winning is fun” attitude. We are not casual by any means. We expect hardcore qualities (preparation, research, skill, etc.)

We are looking for others who share the same spirit and understanding that tactics and teamwork are of utmost importance and that the overall team’s success far outweighs any individual achievement.

Our ideal candidates will consist of like-minded competitors that understand the importance of skill, dedication, and positive team-work. Competitive play is not for everyone, but those interested in being part of a competitive team will have a home in Koil.

Players who understand the importance of the following principles and are willing to abide by and continually strive to improve on the following are free to apply to Koil:

• Motivated

• Team Player

• Commitment

• Communication

• Likeminded goals

• Ability to follow instructions

• Positive Attitude (no Drama)

• Understanding the importance of Area/Map Awareness

• Understand that you may be asked to fill certain roles
  6. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

7. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

We're an international gaming community that's been playing for over 6 years (Longer, but that's how long I've been with this already established community) Check us out, and see how much fun you'll having playing PvP with us at all times of all days. We'll be rolling Exile and on a PvP server, to add on top of that we'll be focusing on EST and PST times so you'll see people on from 7 pm EST to 2am EST!

Let me know if you have any questions!
    -Eurlin
  8. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), also we will be rolling on the pvp server Pergo, I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  9. Madisyn

Madisyn New Cupcake

10. Nolani

Nolani New Cupcake

I love what I read if you still need a guild visit the site www.wildstar-plaza.com or check us on Twitter @nexmatic you AR more than welcome too join
  11. Direpath

Direpath New Cupcake

PM'd you over at Wildstarforums.
  12. Fierce

Fierce New Cupcake

Hey RevAmped, I'm not sure if I have replied to you anywhere else, but I'll post it here anyway. You didn't mention your preferred timezone and faction, but our guild FRAG is going with Exiles and uses EST scheduled raid times (8PM - 11PM). So far we have a solid group of raiders that are also friendly and mesh well. As for PvP, we have a few that are passionate for it, but most of us will be doing casual PvP.

For PvE raiding, we have two groups forming - one hardcore and the other casuals. Hardcore one does require a good time investment and our first scheduled raid night might be a little ambitious for you guys. Casual group requires less time and starts later, so it may be a better fit. You can read up more on our guild website -

http://frag-guild.enjin.com/home

If everything sounds good, drop an app. We would be glad to have you guys on board.

Thanks and good luck!
  13. theDukey

theDukey New Cupcake

Hey Amped,

Burning Alts is recruiting. We're looking for highly active, focused players. Raid times are undecided right now, but we will adjust as the guild needs it. Community is whats most important for us. We have a great mix of veteran MMO players, and competitive PvP gamers who understand that PvE is necessary to progress in the game.

We will most likely be rolling on the PvP server Pago.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime. You can fill out an app at www.burningalts.com

Thanks, hope to hear from you.

-Duke
  14. Dejoblue

Dejoblue New Cupcake

VII is a competitive hardcore 40 man raiding guild on the NA Widow PVP server seeking only the best players for WildStar.

Most of our guild members are in their late twenties to mid thirties and are experienced raiders going back to UO, EQ and Classic WoW. These games saw most of us leading the way in world/server first guilds;

Time Zone: EST, CST, MST, PST

Raid Times: One consecutive raid from 7 PM EST(7 - 3 AM EST) - 12 MN PST(8 - 12 MN PST) the EST raiders drop out and we fill with PST raiders and continue. Two 3 hour blocks, 6 hours total with a 1 hour break in the middle. Raid either time or the whole damned thing.

EST

Sun - Thu: 7 PM - 11 PM

Fri & Sat: OFF

PST

Sun - Thu: 8:00 PM - 12:00 MN

Fri & Sat: OFF

Visual Guide:

EST: [7 - 8 Invites] [8 - 11 Raid] [11 - 12 Break/Invites] [12 - 3 Raid]

PST: ______________________________ [8 - 9 Invites] [9 - 12 Raid]