1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA Group of Friends LF PvX Dominion Guild on the PvP server

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Shyhalu, May 26, 2014.

1. Shyhalu

Shyhalu New Cupcake

Hello everyone!

I'm on the hunt for a guild that would be willing to accept a group of long term friends into its ranks. We have all played / raided in MMOs prior to wild star and range from fairly hardcore to quite casual. Right now there are approximately four or five of us that plan to play :)

Personally, I'd like to find a guild that does both PvP and PvE on a semi-serious level.. and by that I mean.. no poop sock.. but like decent coordination and determination, etc :p. Ugh I am not being very clear, sorry!

Anywayyyyss.. we'll be playing Dominion side on whatever the PvP server is and yeaaaaaahhh!

If you have any questions and have made it this far then feel freeee to ask them here :D

Thanks!
    (> o . o )> < ( o . o ) > <( o . o <)
  2. Bulde

Bulde New Cupcake

Well crud. If only you guys were willing to roll Exile!

My pals and I are much like you...small group of tight-knit players looking for more to join up with us so we have the numbers to raid. Looking for others who share the same interests of both PvP and PvE with an aim to win and dedication. We are pretty hard core, but don't expect others to share such a level of dedication as we are a bit over the top. ;) Casuals are okay, as long as they can make some commitments and care about success to some degree. We have a simple guild site you are welcome to check out should you decide to check us out. We will be rolling on the Pergo pvp server.

-Bulde
    koil.guildlaunch.com
  3. Shyhalu

Shyhalu New Cupcake

Aww.. I am sorry. I'm all for Exiles but unfortunately my bestfriend is part of a serious raiding guild that decided to role Dominion.. so in order to play with him sometimes the rest of us are following suit :< Thank you for your kind offer though, you guys seem like the kind of guild we'd be looking for :)
  4. Zippo11

Zippo11 New Cupcake

5. Shyhalu

Shyhalu New Cupcake

Well that's definitely a fancy recruitment post o.o
  6. Nolani

Nolani New Cupcake

7. Shyhalu

Shyhalu New Cupcake

Sorry Nolani :< Seems like you guys are an EU guild from what I could tell?
  8. Nolani

Nolani New Cupcake

Ooooo sorry didn't see that you ar NA sorry sorry yes Whe ar EU
  9. Shyhalu

Shyhalu New Cupcake

Haha no worries :> Good luck with your recruitment!
  10. Shyhalu

Shyhalu New Cupcake

Should probably update this and say that I am looking for a guild for all of us on Pergo :)