1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Guild Council? Input from Guild Leaders please!

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by Zap-Robo, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Exiled

Exiled New Cupcake

I agree with both Beetle and Blankspace on this. No need for it when PM's are sufficient. We are a community and to have any kind of exclusion would only hurt the community as a whole instead of supporting it.
  2. AcidBaron

AcidBaron "That" Cupcake

I would most likely set something up as in GW2 on a more server specific forum.

The moderation is also too heavy for me here to operate on it successfully, as concerning matters of Competition a valve is needed to release the pressure for some, shutting that valve down by not allowing certain opinions to spread simply causes it to miss it's point as it remove and disables groups from stating their opinion and even being present.

Guild politics is a nasty business and trying to keep it clean is a pointless task, you can't moderator opinions and events without excluding groups.
  3. verb

verb New Cupcake

I have ran a guilds and set up alliances not only does it help between large number of peoples wanting to do events raids etc but it is also a great way to bring people together also i found that some people sit in guilds and don't really like it and when you have connections to other guilds its easier to flit and find a guild for there play style and there is a lot less animosity and also if conflicts arise it helps because the leaders hear from both sides and can choose there actions accordingly and of course its always nice to be doing some thing and a guild friendly to yours pops up on the world map and helps you or tags a long for a while great way to meet people and find the right area of guild play for you also with guild co operation 2 guilds of 10 or 20 could all raid together without the need of huge member-ed guilds :)
  4. UNDERZZZZZ

UNDERZZZZZ Cupcake-About-Town

I don't see much point. It's an idea with good intentions. But I don't see what niche it serves that isn't better suited elsewhere if need be. Organised social events are cool if you're into that sort of thing, and help grow and foster the games community. But they do not need limitations like leaders only.
  5. Symphus

Symphus New Cupcake

We've done this in many games, it's not only helped us form alliances and friendships but good standings in all games we play.