1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Guild Interface?

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by Shawn Smith, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Shawn Smith

Shawn Smith New Cupcake

Is this something we have seen yet?

I feel the one in guild wars 2 is getting better but misses some really fundamental functions like been able to mass message guild members and just little things that would help manage the guild.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

nope, not been shown anything about the guild interface. but we do know that you can join 1 guild and 5 circles (mini-guild type functions).
  3. Shawn Smith

Shawn Smith New Cupcake

Thanks for your reply.

I do think the interface is really important to help a guild thrive.

The circles function, does sound like a good middle ground between that or been in multiple guilds.
  4. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

When I've played the game at PAX East and Arkship, the guild interface on display was tagged as provisional - unless the beta has a better version of the UI I don't think the functionality was all there yet (there was only a limited number of ranks, no progression, etc.)
  5. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

I don't believe so, however with Carbine addressing the need for good social tools, I'd be surprised to see a bad/hard to use guild interface.