1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hail (PvP Enthusiast here)

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Axar, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Axar

Axar New Cupcake

Hi there,

It is not my style to slam the doors with right foot, and while a beam of light shine upon me i represent myself.
    Lost this way of thinking while I played hardcore PvP in WoW for years, surrounded by toxic society which finally made me turn the page.
    However, this way of introducing was feeling okay for me here for few reasons, one of them is an effort to try and find similar-minded people to play in future, beside introducing. Also, community here seems normal and "sane", so all this was "alright" in my head.

So my in-game names goes as Denys and Axar, among others, these names are the ones I'm not so shameful to mention.
    Played only one MMO for 8 years, WoW, 1st half of it was PvE, 2nd Half PvP. Achieved everything that could be achieved, especially in PvP.
    Hardcore PvP in WoW, twisted me on all ways it could, so i did not even recognize myself anymore. Beside that, all friends, true ones I had (in-game) long time gone, add to this stew of madness an fact that game become so unbalanced, unplayable, that person is forced to quit.
    But don't get me wrong here, my opinion about game being successful or not, is in its community, that is the "roots" of every successful game... yes, that is the thing that WoW had before many years.

That is where Wildstar starts to shine imho with beautiful graphics, game-play, lore, story-line, fact that vanilla and tbc devs working on it. But where it shines most is the community, and I'm in strong belief, that Wildstar will be the "next thing" in MMO world.
    This game, looks brilliant from all possible angles, looking forward to step into it.

As such, I see it as a chance for me to once more feel like I should in an MMO game, having fun, meeting new interesting people, having progress.

In IRL working as Paramedic for 8th years now, having interest in sports (football especially, soccer yes, not NFL), computers and off-course MMO genre.

Similar-oriented people feel free to poke me, for meeting up and future planning (others as well).

Sorry for wall of text, bad English, or if I stomp some EULA or Rules here.
    Cheers
    Axar
  2. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Well-Known Cupcake

Hi and welcome to WSC, Which faction are you looking at playing once you land on nexus?
  3. Axar

Axar New Cupcake

Both sides looking well and interesting. I will choose same faction as the group of similar-minded people I hopefully tag with choose.
    Personally, as I played Orc Warrior, Granok Warrior looks awesome. On other side, being small and fast in PvP means profit often.. yes, Chua's.
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

All Hail the Chua's!!!!

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D
  5. Axar

Axar New Cupcake

Thanks cookie
  6. Draxus

Draxus Cupcake

Hail Axar and welcome to Wildstar Central.
  7. Axar

Axar New Cupcake

Hail D
  8. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

GAH Somehow Random Kat missed one???? oops....i blame the cookies...the hundreds and hundreds of cookies....

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
    Tribe likes this.
  9. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

Welcome to WSC (WildStar Central).

Have you decided on a faction, race, class, role, and Path? Do you intend to focus on PvP again in WildStar?

Are there any ideas/mechanics from other games you want added to WildStar?

Random not-Kat question: Who is your favorite athlete?
  10. Axar

Axar New Cupcake

Late thanks, did not see your post.
  11. Axar

Axar New Cupcake

- Said above, i will choose faction, race, class, role and path depending what is needed by PvP crew that i will hopefully create/or join by launch date. Personally, i think chua will be one of best races for PvP, and for other things... well, we need to wait and see, too early to speak about it atm.

- Yes, i intend to focus hardly on PvP on hardcore lvl, with dedicated crew created just for one purpose.

- For mechanics and ideas, don't know what to say proper at this moment, I think WS combat mechanics are brilliant, no need to change it. I would just like that devs think about PvP section of the game when it comes to rewards, ladders, etc.

- Favorite athlete? LeBron James if you consider him athlete :)

Cheers
  12. Badger

Badger New Cupcake

Welcome to the forums, Have you found a guild yet?

If not www.the-unnamed.com sounds like a place for you :)
  13. Axar

Axar New Cupcake

Thanks Badger, will check it out.

Already have 1 more glad with me roaming arround, we seeking a place to settle.

Cheers
  14. Ysme

Ysme Cupcake

Hi,

I used to have some Bos guildies. They were really nice.
    I miss them.

Hope you find what you are looking for
  15. Axar

Axar New Cupcake

Glad to hear that about my countryman. How days in Bosnia passing, more and more ppl using car as meaning of transport instead a horse, same goes with internet.
    There will be more of us...

;)
    Cheers