1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Halcyon- PvX Exiles Guild

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Dannan, May 22, 2013.

1. Dannan

Dannan Cupcake

[​IMG]
    We will be focusing on 40-Man raid Progression​
    We are playing on an RP-PvE server.​
    We will be playing Exiles​
    What are we looking for? -
    Winners, no seriously. I'm looking for people who want to be the best. I'm looking for people who are willing to put in the time for that. People who want to succeed in Wildstar. I don't want quitters, or people who will make commitments they can't keep. If you're the sort of person who says they're going to be somewhere, and shows up ready to go, then you're the sort of person I'm looking for. If you're looking for a free ride, or some sort of place where you can AFK and get carried, then just keep moving.​
    How do you know we're serious? -​
    Right this second, reading this, you don't. There's no way to know that this guild is going to be able to live up to any of the hype I'm pushing on you right now. But you know what? I'm going to be here and and struggling and fighting to do whatever it takes to make sure that we're on top or as close to it as we can get without committing a crime.​
    What separates you from super serious one word guild name #10002? -​
    I don't know. I don't know those guys, or what they want or what they're motivated by. I can only speak for myself. We're here to win, and we're here to be the best. Best NA, best World? I don't know, I can't tell the future. Like I said I know what I will be doing when the game launches, fighting for a spot at the top. I want a guild to do that alongside me, and if you think you fit the mold then you should be there.​
    Aren't you just a little full of yourself? -
    "Believe you can and you're halfway there."
    I'm talking a pretty big game right now and I have every intention of backing it up.​
    Wait a minute. RP? - Yep. We'll be rolling on an RP server. Some of our members will RP, others won't. We wanted to give the option to everyone so that people could do what makes them happy in their downtime. Sure we'll need to get consumables and prepare for raids and stuff, but eventually we're going to have the sort of time where getting immersed in your character is going to be something you can do. Our leader Dannan is a writer, so he's all into this sort of stuff anyways. ​
    Who we are -​
    Halcyon is a guild made up of old and new friends from various games over the years. When we learned that we had a shared interest in Wildstar we decided to band together and form a guild for it. After some discussion we made the choice to be Exiles. Then we made the choice to be a 40 man PvE focused guild.

Halcyon is led by Dannan, a gamer that has led many guilds in the past. His passions are writing and gaming, and when he's not doing one he's certainly doing the other. He has experience leading guilds in many games; including but not limited to; Aion, Warhammer Online, Age of Conan, The Secret World, Star Wars: The Old Republic, World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2.

The guild was founded on the principle that gaming should be fun, engaging and exciting for those who are playing it. And the best way to make a game fun, exciting and engaging is to constantly challenge yourself to be better. IF you're the best then you make sure that you don't let up. It was formed with the goal of making MMORPGs the social things that they should be. We're not a solo guild, we're the sort of guild that's going to do things together in other games, and we're going to do as much as we can together in this one. We're going to joke around with each other and have fun. But we're going to take the "serious" stuff seriously. Halcyon is more than a guild, it's a family in the making, and if you think that you'll be a good fit in this family, feel free to apply. We intend to be the best, but we're going to be more than just a series of boss kills. We'll look out for each other.
    Zaelia likes this.
  2. Einzo

Einzo Cupcake

Hi! Welcome to WildStar Central! Good luck and all the best with your Guild recruitment! :)
  3. Dannan

Dannan Cupcake

Thanks a bunch, and I wish you the best as well. This game is going to be awesome, and I'm very excited for it.
  4. Dannan

Dannan Cupcake

Updated the first post with some more guild info.
  5. Dannan

Dannan Cupcake

Made some more edits to the OP.
  6. Zaelia

Zaelia New Cupcake

Small update as for server selection. We are still discussing if we will be on a PvP server or not. If you are interested but turned away by the PvP server selection feel free to let us know and we will get back to you when we finalize our decision.
    Dannan likes this.
  7. ChimeraJones

ChimeraJones New Cupcake

I'm interested, however the PvP server issue makes me hesitant. I notice almost ALL the main guilds around here are choosing this, I don't want this game to be portrayed as, if you choose to roll PvE you're a carebear :/
  8. Dannan

Dannan Cupcake

Yeah. That's not really what I'm trying to say with that. It's still under discussion, so how about I just go ahead and remove that bit for now. I (and a few other members) wanted to go PvP, but it might suit our needs as a hardcore PvE guild to stick to a PvE server.
  9. ChimeraJones

ChimeraJones New Cupcake

Well I'll be following you guys and looking back and forth. I've been sitting back watching a few guilds for awhile, I myself am also a hardcore PvE'er.
  10. Nekt

Nekt New Cupcake

Just joined, looking forward to crushing 40 mans/
    Dannan likes this.
  11. Zaelia

Zaelia New Cupcake

Welcome to the team Nekt! Glad to have you aboard.
    Dannan likes this.
  12. Rarlian

Rarlian New Cupcake

Just joined as well. Looking forward to causing chaos downing some 40-man bosses. ;3
    Dannan likes this.
  13. Nekt

Nekt New Cupcake

Fixed it for you.
    Dannan likes this.
  14. Rarlian

Rarlian New Cupcake

Why thank you, Nekt. :eek: How clumsy of me.
    Dannan likes this.
  15. Nekt

Nekt New Cupcake

Its ok, i got your back.
    Dannan likes this.
  16. Dannan

Dannan Cupcake

It's good that we have the sort of people who look out for each other. See. That's what I'm talking about. We watch each other's backs.
    Nekt and Rarlian like this.
  17. Nekt

Nekt New Cupcake

Aww Yea, To the top for some new recruits.
  18. Denied-a Wildstar Guild

Denied-a Wildstar Guild Cupcake

Hey and Welcome to WSC
  19. Rarlian

Rarlian New Cupcake

Why thank you, Mr Denied-A Wildstar Guild. Why were you denied?
  20. Nekt

Nekt New Cupcake

I believe their guild named is Denied.