1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Hardcore Attitude, R/L Hours (Dominion, NA)

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Mass Hysteria, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Mass Hysteria

Mass Hysteria New Cupcake

Hi there.

I'm a life-long gamer and with 10+ years MMO experience, a veteran of many many battle in dozens of worlds. In my heyday I was pretty hardcore, but my life circumstances have changed since then and I just don't have 9-12 hours a week to commit to progression-pace raiding. I'm in love with Wildstar and I want to experience all the facets of the game, including raiding and warplots. Plus, one thing I've learned in my years is that MMO's are just more fun when you aren't playing alone.

I'm looking for a group mature, fun, and competent players with whom I can enjoy eldergame raiding without drama, set up a warplot, and just have some fun in this awesome game while understanding that real-life sometimes has to come first. I'm based in North American (EST), will be playing on the Dominion side, and prefer a PvE server.

If you know a guild like this, I would love to hear about them (because I sure havn't been able to find them). If, on the other hand, you are searching for something similar and have been likewise unable to find it, let me know and maybe we can start something ourselves.
  2. Yazra

Yazra Cupcake

Hello Mass Hysteria!,

Good luck to you on your guild hunt!!

If you change your mind about faction check us out! I myself was deadset on Dominion until I met this great group of people :)
  3. shockwave2493

shockwave2493 New Cupcake

My guild will be on a PvP server if that doesn't turn you off and if you think you'll like doing warplots then you'll have fun with us attacking Exile settlements, crafted buildings, and even their Major City. We are EST based and will also be doing everything else Nexus has to offer.

http://vengeancews.enjin.com/home
  4. Mantard

Mantard New Cupcake

5. Ilieanna

Ilieanna Cupcake

Hey Mass,
    Our guild Reckless Endangerment will be running on PvP server as well, but we have that laid back, casual atmosphere you may like. Check us out and see if we may be something you might be interested in. Just click my sig to head on over :)
  6. Aduuri

Aduuri New Cupcake

7. Azer

Azer Cupcake

Did you find a guild you like yet?