1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Hardcore MMO player looking for dominion!

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Bolek, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Bolek

Bolek New Cupcake

Hey Guys,

I'm a huge MMO enthusiast, everything from WoW, GW2, Allods online, to Defiance. Basically, I was a very hardcore PvP and PvE WoW player that got really into everything in the MMO genre and this is the game I've been most excited for since WoW's initial release. I will be playing this exclusively indefinitely after Open Beta/launch. I have a full time job and plan to be playing Wildstar most of the time I'm not working so here's what I'm looking for:

1.Hardcore preferably PvX guild
    2. Raids/PvP activities starting and ending sometime between 7PM-1AM EST
    3. 2-3 Raids a week (MWF, TWR, TR etc.) with possibility of alt raids/ alt PvP weekly. I don't want any of that raids 5 days a week <REDACTED>, I don't want the game to be a job, I want progression and fun with a close group and leave other days for PvP/exploration/me having a life.
    4. People that are actually fun to hang around and not a bunch of stuck of hardcore players that will cry if we don't get world-first everything since not 5 days a week.
    5. A group of people that enjoy a bit of crude humor and aren't colossal dicks.
    6. Room for 2-3 friends I can bring along (who likely will not raid but will PvP)

Some things I'm interested in:
    I work in computer security in the healthcare industry used to be an NCAA division 1 athlete in college

Edit: I forgot to mention I also prefer Mumble as VoIP and host my own Mumble server. (In other news if you are a small/medium sized guild I would be willing to rent out mumble servers.)
    Zinn likes this.
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Welcome to WSC! :D Good luck with your search for a guild! :)
    Bolek likes this.
  3. Zinn

Zinn Cupcake-About-Town

Hello and welcome to the WSC forums. Best of luck finding a guild. :)
  4. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

If you change your mind about being dominion Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  5. Nemeses

Nemeses Well-Known Cupcake

GL, we not hardcore tho we do cover most things you mentioned for.
  6. Freelancer

Freelancer Cupcake-About-Town

The more serious hardcore guilds have already filled their roster for the most part and you will not see them here in this thread. I highly recommend visiting the guildex website for some of these, or if you'd like I can PM the more notable ones to you.

Best of luck.
  7. Yule

Yule Cupcake

LF a hardcore guild that raids 2-3 days/week and dont care about firsts.

Yeah, GL with that.
  8. Raevius

Raevius New Cupcake

He said don't cry if they don't get world first everything, nothing about not caring.
  9. Alverad

Alverad Well-Known Cupcake

Using the correct region tag in the title would be awesome, I can only assume by the last part of the last sentence (NCAA division 1 athlete in college) that you're NA based?
  10. Yule

Yule Cupcake

A guild that raids 2-3 days/week do not care about world firsts.
  11. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Okay Mr. Evil Santa.
  12. Bolek

Bolek New Cupcake

Thanks guys but I joined Titan who seems to be a good fit for me!