1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Harsh Light of Day - NA (PvE server) - Daytime Raiding

Discussion in 'Exile Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Earl, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Earl

Earl New Cupcake

Harsh Light of Day is an Exile daytime raiding guild that will be rolling on a PvE server come launch. Our raid days/times will be Tu.-W-Th. from 2pm - 6pm EST (11am - 3pm PST).

We are looking for anyone interested in raiding during the day. If you would like to give raiding a shot please contact me or go to http://harshlightofday.enjin.com/home and fill out our application form. We are open to both new and experienced raiders, but we do expect people to want to progress in the time we do spend raiding. Our goal is to be raiding both the 20 and 40 man content in Wildstar.

We’ll even accept some non-raiders into the guild if they play during the day and are just looking for some people to play during their same schedule, but we expect our members to act in a mature manner. The way you act is a reflection on the guild. Any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,

Earl
  2. Earl

Earl New Cupcake

Still looking for more people! I know you afternoon players are out there
  3. Demezz

Demezz New Cupcake

Harsh light of day
    Recruitment page: harshdayoflight.net
    Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 1pm – 5pm EDT / 10am – 2pm PDT
    Faction: Exiles