1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Heals/tank duo LF 8-11 EST PVE guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Bawnie, May 19, 2014.

1. Bawnie

Bawnie New Cupcake

Hey potential Wildstar guildies! We're a husband and wife, heals/tank duo here, looking for a Wildstar guild to call home!

About Us:
    We're ex-wow players who started off as MMO noobs and ended up doing full clears of current-tier heroic raids. When we left, our team was ranked 248 in the US (despite raiding just 2 days a week).

We left WoW due to RL commitments, and feeling burnt out. Over time we tried to get into numerous other games (SWTOR, GW2, FFXIVARR, EVE, even returning to WoW), but couldn't recapture the 'magic.' Until Wildstar beta :D.

We've been playing beta since November, and have fallen in love with it's novelty, humor, combat, and well, all of it! We're all set to get started at Live as a Medic heals and Stalker tank (offspec dps). Now we just want to find a great group of guildies to level, and ultimately raid with.

NOTE: While we ended WoW as semi-hardcore raiders, we're looking for something more casual in Wildstar (to the extent "casual" Wildstar raiding exists), since we don't have the time to commit to anything especially grueling.

Needs:
    Raid times from approximately 8pm - 11pm EST. (Can't go past 11pm on "school nights," period).
    No more than 3 nights a week.
    Space for a healer & tank (tank might do offspec dps).

Wants:
    A Fri or Sat night raid night please!
    "mature" crowd (20yrs+)
    Friendly, laid-back
    Understanding of slower-paced leveling. We're not going to be tortoises here, but we're not going to have the time to power-level either..
    Cool guild name a huge plus!
  2. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

Check us out, we're a semi-hardcore guild in the sense that we don't pressure players to hold Real life for us. If you say you're off at 11, then you're off at 11 and we won't stop you! 2 of our raid nights are Sunday and Thursday night 8pm EST. We're looking to adjust our dates as more players join us. I believe a Friday night setup isn't too far from a bad idea either. We've been a gaming community for over 6 years (I've been here 6 and they were well established before that).

Veangeance!! How much cooler of a name can you really get?! Check us out and let me know if you have any questions.
    -Eurlin
  3. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/home. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  4. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

We are a worldwide (NA/EU) cross faction guild/community with over 300+ members. WildStar focus on PvE and PvP content. In WildStar our aim is getting the server firsts on Dominion and Exiles in PvE raiding. We are already deep into the prep-work for raiding with more than 4 raid groups across both factions in our NA division. We are currently expanding our ranks in the EU division. In PvP we are currently setting up teams for Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas and Warplots, with the focus on becoming a force in competitive gaming. Our aim is to establish a unified guild circle with the objective of working together on endgame content; for instance, organizing massive guild vs guild Warplot battles and 40M raiding. Apart from being a hardcore guild we are also a casual guild, because we understand that sometimes real life does comes first. In the end we want all our members to enjoy the game and what it has to offer at launch no matter if you are hardcore or a casual gamer. Visit us at http://www.exinferno.com/

This is the Raid I will be running, but if these times do not work for you, plz check out exinferno.com

Exile - PVE - Raid Group 2 S.H.I.E.L.D.
    - Progression - - Schedule
    Sun, Wed, and a tentative Mon @ 8-11 PST [11-2 EST]
    Show up 20-30 min early to make sure you're ready to go. <REDACTED>, shower, and shave before hand.
  5. Fierce

Fierce New Cupcake

6. Bawnie

Bawnie New Cupcake

bump for more
  7. Madisyn

Madisyn New Cupcake

Hey,
    {Critical Orbit} might be for you two. We are a PvX minded guild, will be rolling Exiles on a PvP server, and we are calling ourselves semi-Hardcore because most of us have RL to deal with, so we will not be on 24/7. Most of us will be playing in the 8pm-11pm EST range, due to work/school. We have a very big mix of casual and HC former MMO raiders and PvPers. We are looking to clear all content. And we are setting up groups that will fit most peoples schedules. If you want to know more please check us out at: orbgaming.com

or our recruitment ad:http://wildstar-central.com/threads/critical-orbit-pvx-exiles-pvp-server-18.9476/

We are a multigaming community, and so far all of our wildstar guild has extensive MMO experience. So even though we are casual/semi-hardcore, we will have decent players that know how to handle themselves in almost all situations.
    We haven't setup a raiding schedule due to not knowing everyone's availabilities, but it will be 2-3 nights a week, most likely 8pm EST starts and yes a Friday or Saturday will be one of those nights. We already have enough members to fill out a 40 man group so you guys will fit in. Also we will never tell you what spec you should run, as long as what you want to run with is effective in raid and benefits the whole group.

If you want to meet up on Teamspeak to get even further details I can set that up as well.
    Happy Hunting, good luck and see you on Nexus

Madisyn of [Critical Orbit] orbgaming.com
    Last edited: May 22, 2014
    Faithx likes this.
  8. Direpath

Direpath New Cupcake

After reading your write-up I think you might just find a great home in SOLA. I sent you a message with a video that highlights what we are about.

Feel free to message me if you have further questions.
  9. Christophiza

Christophiza New Cupcake

10. Zydron Mox

Zydron Mox New Cupcake

Hello. Nefarious Intent is looking for active members just like yourself. We are an 18+ EST guild with most of our members being over 25. We are not hard core but we do focus on progression and will be doing both 20 and 40 man raids as well as warplots. Also our raid time appear to line up with what your looking for.

We also have a few couples in the guild so you wouldn't be the only two.

If you are interested, check us out at nefariousintent.enjin.com Our mumble info is on our home page.
  11. Sano

Sano New Cupcake

12. Bawnie

Bawnie New Cupcake

bump for more!
  13. theDukey

theDukey New Cupcake

Hi Bawnie,

Does it feel good to have guilds competing!? :p

Burning Alts is recruiting highly active players. We're a mix of veteran MMO players, and competitive gamers. We will be rolling on PvP server Pago most likely. It's the underdog right now, so if your interested in PvE only, might be a good choice besides going straight to a PvE server.

We will be maxing out the roster at around 75 highly active people. We are focusing on having fun, teamwork, and progressing in the game, both in PvP and PvE.

I've recruiting a great group so far, and looking to add some more. Feel free to reach out to me anytime, or go and fill out an app at our site: www.burningalts.com

Thanks, and hope to hear from you.

-Duke
  14. Cunning Stunts

Cunning Stunts New Cupcake

Hey! Cunning Stunts is recruiting. Although at this time we have not decided on friday/saturday night raiding, but it is something we could possibly work out. We use Mumble for voice chat and are the side of the Exiles. If you wanna check us out, head over to wscunningstunts.shivtr.com

SweetTea
    Cunning Stunts Co-Leader
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
  15. Dejoblue

Dejoblue New Cupcake

VII is a competitive hardcore 40 man raiding guild on the NA Widow PVP server seeking only the best players for WildStar.

Most of our guild members are in their late twenties to mid thirties and are experienced raiders going back to UO, EQ and Classic WoW. These games saw most of us leading the way in world/server first guilds;

Time Zone: EST, CST, MST, PST

Raid Times: One consecutive raid from 7 PM EST(7 - 3 AM EST) - 12 MN PST(8 - 12 MN PST) the EST raiders drop out and we fill with PST raiders and continue. Two 3 hour blocks, 6 hours total with a 1 hour break in the middle. Raid either time or the whole damned thing.

EST

Sun - Thu: 7 PM - 11 PM

Fri & Sat: OFF

PST

Sun - Thu: 8:00 PM - 12:00 MN

Fri & Sat: OFF

Visual Guide:

EST: [7 - 8 Invites] [8 - 11 Raid] [11 - 12 Break/Invites] [12 - 3 Raid]

PST: ______________________________ [8 - 9 Invites] [9 - 12 Raid]