1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hello community!

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Alenaar, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Alenaar

Alenaar Cupcake

Yes! Hello!

After long time of waiting for Wildstar - days and weeks and months - and a what a doubtful days and weeks and months those were - I joined WSC in april of last year.

Since then I have been silent member, killing time by trying to forget about WS and helping my fan-fatique to fade.

Anyhow with recent development of situation, unsubbing from wherever I spent over 9 years and a decision to dedicate next months to get know community of this sweet place better, I came to conclusion i should introduce myself. So ... if last lines have not been to much already, stick with me! PLEASE! ^^

Hello! My name is Alenaar. Lovely to meet you all!

I am 23 years old, hopefully about to hit 24 this year xD.

Despite how I hate to use the word in any sentence about myself - I am a veteran *gulp* MMO player. I put a big importance into MMO, I have played alot, a have played alot of them. Always returned to one particular game, which eventually led me to doubt succes of any other upcoming title.

Anyhow, with - I dare say helpful responses of certain WSC member (lovely kitten picture person) I managed after time of intense gear-grinding get rid of my stubborness and decide finally to - hopefully forever - cut any bonds with game with which I might have been staying just because I got used to it over years. *slaps himself*

As I mentioned, MMO(s) have been huge part of my past many years.

"Hey Alenaar! Why don't you visit disco, go to cinema or ... something! Meet people man! Socialize!"

Noohohooo...I will rather stay at my home.

"Weirdo!"

Those are things I have been hearing a lot. Why? Unfortunate illness, condition, disorder or however you would describe nasty things in your head (Am bit worried to talk about it, do not want to look like complete attention-sympathy seeker) crippled my social life and those things mentioned above, changed from everyday stuff into nightmarish "adventures". Some complications happened while I attended high school, but fortunatelly I finished it with help of understanding teachers and professors in comfort of my house. University, good job and family ideas had to disappear. At least for now ^^;

WoW! Long annoying story. Let us finish this fast!

I come from country of Czech Republic, little state in middle of Europe, nice place to see, bit worse to live in :p.

I love music (WHAT A CLICHEEE, GO STUFF YOURSELF YOU SO-CALLED ALENAAR PERSON!) as my two most favourite genres I would state classical and metal (speed, power, and all that bit less growly and shouty ones).

Food! Fantasy! Scifi! Fluffy animals!

Better stop here. I hate a lot of things and it is in my best interest for you to not despise me even more then you already might do.

I plan to play either Mordesh or Human if Exiles, Mechari or Cassian if Dominion.

Will I fight over a new place to call home on side of Exiles, or take enemy forces by charge for the glory of Dominion? That still depends and it is not me to decide :p

Thanks for sticking with me and see you guys on Nexus.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you'll enjoy it in here as much as I do :D

If you have any lore questions feel free to ask anytime :up:
    Alenaar likes this.
  3. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
    (Dominion will be the right choice, just fyi! ;) )​
    Alenaar likes this.
  4. Benzecry

Benzecry Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome! Hope you have a good time around here and in Nexus. Will look forward to seeing you around the site!
    Alenaar likes this.
  5. Sealdorie

Sealdorie New Cupcake

Hi! As a recent cancer survivor I totally understand your circumstances as far as real life goes. Most of my real life friends I met on MMOs, and they've stuck by me through thick and thin. Enjoy your time in Wildstar and I hope you find a great group to run with when the game is released!
    Alenaar likes this.
  6. gabers1

gabers1 Cupcake-About-Town

Nice to meet you Alenaar!

I will be playing Exile after release, just have not made any decisions on the rest.

Remember, if those dates do not work out, it is likely that the ex will still be there waiting for you so no great loss. ;)
    Alenaar likes this.
  7. Alenaar

Alenaar Cupcake

^^^^^ That is the lovely kitten picture person!

Anyhow! Many thanks for kind words, I am really looking forth the game and I can imagine it would be just sweet to play with you all on one server .... or that feeling randomly crashing into some nice person you know from forum.
  8. Sealdorie

Sealdorie New Cupcake

I will also be playing exiles! More than likely an Aurin! Perhaps we shall meet in game one day!
    Alenaar likes this.