1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Sleepy, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Good choice! :laugh:
    Sleepy likes this.
  2. Ysme

Ysme Cupcake

Hi

Enjoy ;)
  3. Sleepy

Sleepy New Cupcake

Hehe, I just find the Aurin so cute and the Mordesh are pretty cool! That, and I have a soft spot for southern accents, being from Tennessee :inlove:

Thanks for the welcome!
    Voison likes this.
  4. Voison

Yeah the Aurin are pretty much the best race in game. :p

Any idea on which class(s) you'll be playing?
    Sleepy likes this.
  5. Sleepy

Sleepy New Cupcake

Right now I'm deciding between Medic and Spellslinger for my main since I'm not much of a tank person (I usually just heal in WoW), but I will also definitely role an Engineer alt!
    Voison likes this.
  6. Voison

Good choice on Spellslinger. They seem to be the healer who can move around a lot more. :p
    Sleepy likes this.
  7. Sleepy

Sleepy New Cupcake

Yes! Spellslinger was the first class in a Wildstar that really got my attention. Dual pistols, lots of mobility, and a healer to boot! However, I absolutely love how the Medic is looking too... Sadly they can't by Aurin, so that'll factor into my decision haha! At this point really all I can do is wait until I test them for myself. And who knows, maybe I'll just have two mains! :p
  8. Voison

Yeah I was pretty bummed out, when I heard Aurin can't be medics. I'm sure I'll be making a Mordesh medic, though my Spellslinger will always be my main. Unless I really like medic, but I doubt it'll take my love for Spellslinger away. :p

If you weren't aware, there is a ton of people streaming (Not today. WS is down for maintenance). You can check out every class just to get a better PoV feel for them. Pretty much how I spent my weekend, was watching Wildstar Core / Fans stream. :laugh: Its only level 1-15 but they can show off anything in those levels.
  9. Sleepy

Sleepy New Cupcake

Oh trust me, I know about the streams. :laugh: The time I really should have been studying for finals this weekend I spent watching so many hours of just Wildstar. It was a little disappointing because what I mostly saw was Stalker and Engineer gameplay with just a dash of Medic and Spellslinger here and there... And I was unaware that it was down for maintenance today, I thought the people in beta just liked to see us suffer! Though it was probably for the best today, don't want to be failing too many exams this week :p
    Voison likes this.
  10. Voison

I'll keep my eye out for some good Spellslinger streams. I think the servers come back up around 9 am PST. Of course I'm most likely wrong though. :roflamo:

A lot of people seem to be streaming Medic, since its a just recently announced class.
  11. Taher

Taher Cupcake

Hey and welcome to WSC! It's always good to see another one join us (Exiles) to fight against those foul, filthy beasts apparently referred to as "Dominion".