1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hello from California Central Coast! =P

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Diagas, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Diagas

Diagas Cupcake

Hey all, just wanted to say I'm excited to be a part of the forums. I feel like it's been ages since I've been a part of a gaming forum, probably since like WC3.

Some history on me is that I've been gaming since I little with SNES, and then online gaming began with Diablo II on a laptop at my grandparents. My first official MMO was iRO, then I did the whole private RO server thing for a few years. I played a few side MMOs such as Survival Project, MapleStory, but found my way to WoW with its release in 2004. Vanilla WoW I was pretty casual, but did get to experience Molten Core around AQ gates being opened. Then I did Kara/SSC/BT in BC with a close group of friends, which really pushed me to be a hardcore raider. So when WOTLK came out, I made sure I was one of the first 80's on my realm. Being a holy priest, the top guild on my server recruited me and I landed myself a realm first Malygos kill. Went on to make a ret pally and got myself a Shadowmourne, which really was the peak of my WoW career. Stopped playing after T1 of Cata raiding, I was pretty much done when my guild was working on Heroic BWD.

Around that time I was about to transfer from community college to my 4-year, so I also needed to focus on school. While at school, I've tried a few MMO's, seeing if I could get that same love that I had for WoW. I've gone through Aion, Rift, Guild Wars 2, and a few more down the line. Nothing really just did it for me like WoW though, so I've just played League to pass the time. I'm excited for Wildstar though, and can tell that it'll cater to everything that I like in MMO's. That and I graduate in May 2014, so I'll finally be able to balance life-gaming again. I felt like school-work-gaming was too hard, but I can definitely do the work-gaming game. ;)

Anyways, that's pretty much gaming life story! Can't wait to be part of the NDA-lifted Wildstar scene with you guys, it'll be fun. :)
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D
  4. BStrait57

BStrait57 New Cupcake

Welcome to the W* community! I know what you mean by having a hard time balancing school-work-gaming, but congrats on almost being done (and just in time for W*)!