1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Hello from Elloa

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Elloa, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Elloa

Elloa Cupcake

Hello everyone!

It's sometimes already that I'm hanging out in those forums, but I think it's time to introduce myself.
    -I'm a 34 year old female from Belgium. My first language is french, but I speak and understand fluently english (with a little accent, mind you). Try to learn Norvegian aswell, as my boyfriend is Norvegian (we met in WOW 4 years ago)

-I'm a MMO enthousiast, love the social aspect of games, and I'm absolutely thrilled to play Wildstar and The Elder Scrolls Online. (Yes I'm planning to play both game...I'll be very buzy in the next months!)

-I started my MMO career with Anarchy Online, Acheron Call II, World of Warcraft for 7 years, Aion, Rift, Age of Conan, SWTOR, Tera, The Secret World and GW2. Some of you might know me from one of those game's community

-I'm lucky enough to be part of a wonderful international multigaming community, Guild UMBRA, so I'll be able to play both game in the best conditions.

- I'm also moderator on the social gaming network Anook.com I try to organise and devellop the community there. (If you don't know about it, you really should check it out)

[​IMG]

- Other than that I enjoy to edit videos, write articles, stream and many other things in that line. I got a blog on Anook called "Elloa the rantosaurus" where I ...rant about the virtual worlds and beyond.
    I've started a monthly Podcast for my guild that focus on ESO and Wildstar. You are very welcome to check it out and share some love :)

[​IMG]

If you want to know more about me or what I'm doing, feel free to check my social medias linked in my signature.

Thanks to have read me, have a great day everyone!
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Well eventhough we've already met I have to do it officially now ;)

Welcome to the WSC family, hope you enjoy it in here as much as I do :D
    You've already passed your first hurdle (and the biggest one on here) = surviving me :up:
  3. Voison

Voison Moderator • Foxy Cupcake

Welcome to WSC. :)
  4. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D
    Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Lol that Elloa, do you have too much time on your hands? Seeing as you are just answering a lot of Random Kat questions :D

I'm sure Kataryna likes you already ;)
    Kataryna likes this.
  6. Elloa

Elloa Cupcake

I'm bored at work and I want to be back home playing games...However, as it's my kids week instead I'll have to cook a supper MEHHH! :'(
    So yeah 'enjoying my time as I can...

Thanks for the welcoming everyone, by the way!