1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Help a Professor, Please

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by asetterstrom, Jun 10, 2014.

1. asetterstrom

asetterstrom New Cupcake

My name is Andrew J. Setterstrom. I am a Professor of Information Systems at Northern Illinois University.

I am asking you to participate in my research study. The purpose of my study is to explore perceptions about online video games.

Participation is voluntary (obviously). If you choose to participate in the study, it will take approximately 5-7 minutes of your time. You will be asked about your feelings about WildStar. In appreciation for completing the survey, you will be entered into a drawing for several $150 GameStop gift certificates (I do not anticipate many individuals will complete the survey, so your chances of winning are fairly good.). All your responses will be kept confidential within reasonable limits.

The link to take the survey is here: https://niucob.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0PVbMNsnjH2gguN

Thank you in advance, Andy